• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The "happy Birthday" Thread

Happy birthday Kimmy The Kiwi. You may have heard that we named our daughter Kimberley a few days ago! I must say that I liked the sound of your name in its long form!

So hope ya have a good day, you big time Stags supporter!!!!

Happy birthday Kimmy The Kiwi. You may have heard that we named our daughter Kimberley a few days ago! I must say that I liked the sound of your name in its long form!

So hope ya have a good day, you big time Stags supporter!!!!
[/b]
Haha w00t thats cool..congrats on your baby daughter :)

And haha thanks..the Stags best win tomorrow..but I highly doubt it.. :lol:

Happy Birthday Kimi!

Oh and thanks to the boys who wished Me and Dan (incidently we're both Dan :D ) Happy Birthday back on 30th August! I hadn't checked this.

ak47's 26th Birthday today.

Happy Birthday man, have a great one. I'm assuming it is going to be a 3 day bender for you to celebrate. ;)

ak47's 26th Birthday today.

Happy Birthday man, have a great one. I'm assuming it is going to be a 3 day bender for you to celebrate. ;)
[/b]

cheers serge

correct

i gotto work the next 2 days, but from friday 8pm, it will be a drinking session until sunday, with approx 4 hrs sleep maximum on each day.

i will live at the pub..........eat lunch, dinner, breakfast will be off limits i reckon, maybe a bacon n egg roll

had a lil warm up with the socceroos last night, and the liver is fresh and ready....apart from last night i hadnt had a beer for over a week.........its the calm before the storm.

FFS 26............bloody time flies the older u get.................i wish my batting avg was my age........atleast my handicap is lower.

:bana: :D

Happy Birthday Lora
bukkake.gif

Oh and Happy B-Day to AK for when ever yours was

Today, I am 28...let's all take a moment to reflect on how my birth has made the world a better place. :D

Happy b'day O'Roth!

Have a drink on me!
Not literally, because i'm not that way inclined.
Actually i won't pay, nor will i re-emberse you for the drink.

Just have a pint.

Happy b'day, mate. :)

I had multiple black velvets.......
Feeling really excellent at the moment.
We should all party together sometime.

P A R T Y....

by that I mean drink in excess and do really dumb shite.

Does your wife go nuts with you when you do idiotic things?
My ex used to go bezerk if i just hugged some random girl, let alone dump tackling my best mates in a bar before getting kicked out!
She'd chase after me hitting me with her handbag as my mate and i sit on the kerb laughing, as she shouted that it was my fault that she got kicked out of the club.
She didn't HAVE TO follow me! I am allegedly to blame ruining umpteen of her nights out.
I hope she's dead now...

Does your wife go nuts with you when you do idiotic things?
My ex used to go bezerk if i just hugged some random girl, let alone dump tackling my best mates in a bar before getting kicked out!
She'd chase after me hitting me with her handbag as my mate and i sit on the kerb laughing, as she shouted that it was my fault that she got kicked out of the club.
She didn't HAVE TO follow me! I am allegedly to blame ruining umpteen of her nights out.
I hope she's dead now...
[/b]
It is the nature of women to be upset with their respective men (and for some/most men in general). Once they get past the adoration stage they go into molding stage and never quite leave there I assume. So, they're always trying to "help" us become the best versions of us. It will happen in every relationship you will ever enter (or at least every serious relationship that is headed towards long term commitment). You just have to find the one that you can put up with, and can eventually put up with you.
To answer your question more precisely, I've been hit with quite a few handbags myself my friend...it's the problem with being the life of the party...haha!

Good to know i'm not the only one picking psycho's then :)

Or does your message implicate all woman as psychos?

Oh god...

Happy Birthday DC, have a few :bonne-de: :bonne-de: :bonne-de: oh wait not for another 4 years yet, ;)

Latest posts