• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Harlequins Thread

Apparently Sinckler wants to double his wages to £500K p.a. Quins are struggling to meet that and bracing themselves for losing him in the summer.

TBH, £500k isn't spectacularly high for a top class tighthead but I guess the question is whether he brings that level of value to us. Great as he's been for England, he hasn't had too many stand-out games for Quins in recent times.

TBH, £500k isn't spectacularly high for a top class tighthead but I guess the question is whether he brings that level of value to us. Great as he's been for England, he hasn't had too many stand-out games for Quins in recent times.
He is a player you can base a gameplan.on. not saying entirely but im saying use in the right way. Like mako he isnt a normal prop, you dont use him as just a battering ram you use him in the transition zone when he can hit the 3rd defender or can make the pass out the back. Not alot of props than can do that to the level he does.

My point is he is worth the money if they use him in the way to get the best out of him. As you said he hasnt had so many standout games so far.

Yes of course, but you can only do that if you have other players to perform the role you'd expect from a 'normal' tighthead and Quins don't really have that luxury.

I have no idea! It's really not obvious!

Latest posts