16. Ward
17. Auterac
18. Collier
19. Merrick
20. Chisholm
21. Lewis
22. Catrakilis
23. Alofa

I'd like to see Ibitoye or Saili in that 23 shirt over Alofa. Hopefully Waters or Mulchrone can push to replace Lewis as the 21 as well

I'd like to see Ibitoye or Saili in that 23 shirt over Alofa. Hopefully Waters or Mulchrone can push to replace Lewis as the 21 as well
Yeah, I'd like to see Ibitoye there as well actually, forgot about him for a moment. A lack of good scrum halves could be a problem though.
I fear that if Lang fails to get a run of games that he might go to Edinburgh or something now that he is an international. Swiel in the same situation.

There is a few reallly **** players in the squad though that I would like to see cut if they don't perform next year - Morris and Glynn being my least favourite.

We need a new scrum half with potential to actually be good, cause danny is getting old, and we need a big ball carrying back row.

Overall though, I think that the squad is far better than lots of people like to think. We can put out close to a full squad of internationals or likely internationals at this point.

Just for reference, these are all our internationally capped players or players who will be very soon:

Elia
Marler
Boyce (maybe.... Collier is capped so anything is possible)
Collier
Sinks
Horwill
Bothma
Robshaw
Clifford
Lumamanu
Care
Lang
Smith (soon)
Marchant (soon)
Saili
Tapuai
Alofa
Ibitoye (soon)
Visser
Earle (soon)
Brown

Yeah, I'd like to see Ibitoye there as well actually, forgot about him for a moment. A lack of good scrum halves could be a problem though.
I fear that if Lang fails to get a run of games that he might go to Edinburgh or something now that he is an international. Swiel in the same situation.

There is a few reallly **** players in the squad though that I would like to see cut if they don't perform next year - Morris and Glynn being my least favourite.

We need a new scrum half with potential to actually be good, cause danny is getting old, and we need a big ball carrying back row.

I'm hoping Lang can get a decent run @ 12. From what I've seen he's a handy player and would be well worth keeping around.
Swiel I could take or leave tbh, a bit too inconsistent for me and when he's at his best hes only just prem standard imo

Agree some dead weight needs to be cut, I'd add Lewis, Swainston and Alofa to the list of people I'd ideally replace.

Hopefully Bothma can not break his arm at any point this season which should give us a bit more potent carrying in the back row. Hopefully South and Dombrandt can get a bit of game time as well.

I'm hoping Lang can get a decent run @ 12. From what I've seen he's a handy player and would be well worth keeping around.
Swiel I could take or leave tbh, a bit too inconsistent for me and when he's at his best hes only just prem standard imo

Agree some dead weight needs to be cut, I'd add Lewis, Swainston and Alofa to the list of people I'd ideally replace.

Hopefully Bothma can not break his arm at any point this season which should give us a bit more potent carrying in the back row. Hopefully South and Dombrandt can get a bit of game time as well.
Agree with all of that bar Alofa, I seem to be the only person to rate him though

Agreed. He's made no obvious improvements to our forwards at all.

Alex Codling supposedly lined up to replace Rowntree.

Pretty happy with that tbh, I saw him coach first hand at Rosslyn Park a few years back and he's done some good work at Ealing.

Alex Codling supposedly lined up to replace Rowntree.

Pretty happy with that tbh, I saw him coach first hand at Rosslyn Park a few years back and he's done some good work at Ealing.

Everyone seems to speak highly of him, then 6 months later, he's off to pastures new. Maybe less of a problem for Harlequins as there's less jobs out there to lure him away, but I'm always wary of what it says about players and coaches who have had more clubs than Nick Faldo.

Came out of nowhere but if he settles, he could be just what we need at 7.

Apparently Sinckler wants to double his wages to £500K p.a. Quins are struggling to meet that and bracing themselves for losing him in the summer.

Latest posts