• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Jeremy Kyle Show

Hey CA Iversen, theres a face on the pants of rick rude! Lol
[/b]
Just notice that? I think it's the Ultimate Warrior by the looks of it....which is wierd...

It's just yet another programme that I'm ashamed to admit is British...so i just tend not to acknowledge its existence.

Myself & RC were on Jeremy Kyle last week.

The show was called "My mate slept with my pet sheep! The *******!"

Myself & RC were on Jeremy Kyle last week.

The show was called "My mate slept with my pet sheep! The *******!" [/b]

LOL! I knew there were some great lost episodes from this series!

Next week:

Charlie calls his business partner Dan onto the show.

"He stole my tractor."

Yes, they do. It's just started as our network had it reviewed by the daytime censors for a year and they were sure that it had the potential to cross the line into M rated daytime territory, (a daytime no-no over here).

So, we are just now experiencing the grandeur!!!

thats about it i think. we got dr phill and opera on 3. and a whole heap of infos on prime and 4. we went through a spate of retro programes though. had nightrider, 6 million dollar man.

but weve been having great dating shows. that age of love, with that tennis player, who was 30, introduced to 10 40+yr olds for a week, then 10 19-25yr olds, so 10 years either side of him. and my personal favorite - play it strait. where a girl had to choose a strait guy, and they would each win $100,000. but if she chose a gay guy, he would get all $200,000. she didnt know how many strait people there were (i think it was about 2 or 3 out of 12) and ended up picking a strait one.

you wouldnt belive how good daytime tv is. i get so much fun and enjoyment out of them, if i told you, you simply would not belive me. simply not belive me.

Latest posts