• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Johan Goosen - Racing 92 Retirement Debacle

Aye apparently he shot a mate while they were at Goosen's farm, with an air rifle (by accident)

With an air rifle?

What self respecting Saffer owns anything smaller than .303?

With an air rifle?

What self respecting Saffer owns anything smaller than .303?

I think every guy in SA has an air rifle. Some of them you don't even need a license for and we use it to shoot all kinds of things and is a useful tool to get young kids into shooting and hunting and learning how to be safe with a gun.

I use it to shoot birds that craps on my braai and sometimes to kill snakes and rats that gets in my home.

Oscar Pistorius had something smaller than a .303 and he did plenty of damage with his gun...

I think every guy in SA has an air rifle. Some of them you don't even need a license for and we use it to shoot all kinds of things and is a useful tool to get young kids into shooting and hunting and learning how to be safe with a gun.

I use it to shoot birds that craps on my braai and sometimes to kill snakes and rats that gets in my home.

Oscar Pistorius had something smaller than a .303 and he did plenty of damage with his gun...

Hahahahaha, gotta keep the braai clean. Respect.

Wait though, you're a vaalie... You braai with charcoal?

Respect lost. Wood for life.

Yeah... but I would've respected Oscar a lot more had he used buckshot... ya know?

Hahahahaha, gotta keep the braai clean. Respect.

Wait though, you're a vaalie... You braai with charcoal?

Respect lost. Wood for life.

I have to braai with charcoal at home, that's unfortunately a rule for the complex I live in... But if I'm camping is use wood only!

Latest posts