• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The mighty Challenge Cup Thread 2019/20!!!!!

What a step by Earl! If he's not in the EPS this autumn it will be up there with EJ's worst selections.

I'd be surprised if he wasn't, as he was (is? does that squad carry over to the final round?) in the 6N squad

Curry/Underhill/Earl backrow would be electric

I'd be surprised if he wasn't, as he was (is? does that squad carry over to the final round?) in the 6N squad

Curry/Underhill/Earl backrow would be electric
True. Got to find a place for him. 8 would definitely work. Makes good yards and if he gets through has the speed to put the opposition under pressure.

DVDM is too important to Edinburgh.
Without him they have no attack really.

Reminds me of Tigers without Manu back in Cockers days.

Based on the first two challenge cup games it looks like the French sides are struggling for stamina a bit and tiring quicker. Could bode well for Scarlets and Ulster.

C.Rona is Tigers best player this season,
Walkover due to Castres not being able to field a side due to too many positive tests

Tigers champions after getting a walkover in each of the next rounds. Probably the only hope they have of a trophy.

The pitch in the Toulon-Scarlets game is rubbish. Would have thought with all their money they could afford decent pitches?

Well based on this weekend Bristol are looking good. Bordeaux and Toulon both lacking rugby and match fitness. Hell even Leicester might have a chance in these circumstances.

Latest posts