• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The mighty Challenge Cup Thread 2019/20!!!!!

Great game. I think the premiership schedule has really helped give the English teams an edge on fitness.

Right covid extended the faint hope that maybe Tigers could do something they haven't done all year, but I feel reality is about to come crashing down. Let's get this **** show over with.

Although we got rid of the Irish teams, still got the quality Irish refs. I know Leicester were probably never going to win, but 2 tries from obvious missed penalties is annoying.

Death, taxes, lavanini being an absolute idiot

Why why WHY can't he learn the laws?

Death, taxes, lavanini being an absolute idiot

Why why WHY can't he learn the laws?
Kept talking about how many internationals Leicester have.

Cole is past it.
Youngs is past it and was never great.
Genge is good, but is going to struggle to shine in this side.
Lavanini is just a useless prick
Youngs is way way past it.
Ford looks like he's struggling for form in this side.
Nadolo is great at finishing, but hasn't shown much else yet.
Scott and Taute aren't bad but they are never going to be world beaters.

Overall talking about international quality doesn't mean much in this Leicester side.

One bad game.
Confused Tom Hanks GIF

This season I can't think of many times Ford has been the one where I would say he's let us down.
I certainly can't think of another 10 who would've done better

Thacker should convert to centre or something,
Shocking lineout but the rest of his game is class

Toulon getting away with being really gobby
Agreed especially as Bristol were penalised earlier. Brace is a pretty average ref at best though, so I'm lowering my expectations.

On another note, Bristol playing just that bit smarter.

Sinkler is not that powerful in a carrier it seems, always thought he was but ive seen a few games where he gets.stopped on the gain line so easily

Toulon falling foul of a language barrier here?

Edit: I take it back, seems like the Toulon sub is an English speaker.....Toulon falling foul of a comprehension barrier here?

Why do the people controlling the cameras keep choosing stupid views where you can't see what's happening?

Toulon falling foul of a language barrier here?

Edit: I take it back, seems like the Toulon sub is an English speaker.....Toulon falling foul of a comprehension barrier here?

Nah it's just a convenient excuse. Pardon? Don't speeek Eenglish.

Well played Bristol. Cut out the mistakes and put on the pressure. You take out Bristol's mistakes and Toulon didn't do much apart from defend.

Latest posts