• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The mighty Challenge Cup Thread 2019/20!!!!!

LeinsterMan (NotTigsMan)

G.O.A.T
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Ireland
Club or Nation
Leicester
So new experience for me honestly I had to go back to last years threads to remember what this was called.
Obviously only the cool posters will be in here.

Oh well, there's always the Welsh.

3XiKMch.gif

things I'm thankful for from countries in this League (Day 1)
France

Scotland
joubet-scotland-australia.gif

Italy
chicago-style-pizza-1024x819.jpg

Ireland
Staring Alpha Bro /SPOILER]

Romanian

Russia

Wales
.............N/A..............

things I'm thankful for from countries in this League (Day 1)
France

Scotland
joubet-scotland-australia.gif

Italy
chicago-style-pizza-1024x819.jpg

Ireland
Staring Alpha Bro /SPOILER]

Romanian

Russia

Wales
.............N/A..............

Good post bro. Real good effort bro. French chick bro? NICE bro. Just one small critique bro. One of those countries bro. Ireland bro. Are outta your league. Bro.

You won't even have Olly to keep you company.

Oh well, there's always the Welsh.

I'm really forward to the ***anic tie that is the Dragons V -STM Krasnoyarsk.
I do wonder if Scarlets will take this seriously, if they do I'd at least expect them to make the semi final. As your a Leinster fan, you should be ok but for other Irish fans I'm willing to explain what a semi final is as I don't think they would have seen many.

Good post bro. Real good effort bro. French chick bro? NICE bro. Just one small critique bro. One of those countries bro. Ireland bro. Are outta your league. Bro.

This ain't brexit bro I'm including all nations in my league and if you know what's good for you, you will keep Mirin my thread from afar. I'm not wanting posters who can't deadlift their post history posting here bro, and by bro I mean never my bro, bro.

As your a Leinster fan, you should be ok but for other Irish fans I'm willing to explain what a semi final is as I don't think they would have seen many.
Munster have had to deal with far more semi finals than they'd care to talk about.

Leicester Tigers (v Pau, Welford Road, Saturday 3.00pm)
15 EW Viljoen
14 Sam Aspland-Robinson
13 Manu Tuilagi
12 Noel Reid
11 Jonah Holmes
10 George Ford
9 Ben Youngs
1 Facundo Gigena
2 Tom Youngs (c)
3 Dan Cole
4 Tomas Lavanini
5 Will Spencer
6 Sione Kalamafoni
7 Tommy Reffell
8 Ifereimi Boladau

Replacements
16 Jake Kerr
17 Ellis Genge
18 Nephi Leatigaga
19 Harry Wells
20 Guy Thompson
21 Ben White
22 Jaco Taute
23 George Worth

I'm really forward to the ***anic tie that is the Dragons V -STM Krasnoyarsk.
I do wonder if Scarlets will take this seriously, if they do I'd at least expect them to make the semi final. As your a Leinster fan, you should be ok but for other Irish fans I'm willing to explain what a semi final is as I don't think they would have seen many.
The word you were looking for was final. Munster famously make the semi final in everything before being thoroughly found out, KEEP UP.
Also I completely forgot that Leicester were in this competition this year. I don't know why that centre partnership makes me laugh so much, but it really does. Also the name Facundo Gigena sounds indecent for some reason.

The word you were looking for was final. Munster famously make the semi final in everything before being thoroughly found out, KEEP UP.
Also I completely forgot that Leicester were in this competition this year. I don't know why that centre partnership makes me laugh so much, but it really does. Also the name Facundo Gigena sounds indecent for some reason.

Not sure why both very similar players IMO.....

Tigers first ever Challenge cup game.

Not sure why both very similar players IMO.....

Tigers first ever Challenge cup game.
Noel Reid learned how to be physical when on Erasmus in Apia.
That's a grim stat, but then again Munster have a few games in the Challenge Cup and Leinster won it. Clermont aren't long gone from it. Would like to see Leicester win it.

Noel Reid learned how to be physical when on Erasmus in Apia.
That's a grim stat, but then again Munster have a few games in the Challenge Cup and Leinster won it. Clermont aren't long gone from it. Would like to see Leicester win it.

TBH I would like to see Leicester win a match...

A team up for the Cardiff game
Leicester Tigers (v Cardiff Blues, away, Saturday 8.00pm)
15 George Worth
14 Adam Thompstone
13 Joe Thomas
12 EW Viljoen
11 Andy Forsyth
10 Tom Hardwick
9 Ben White (c)
1 Ellis Genge
2 Jake Kerr
3 Joe Heyes
4 Tomás Lavanini
5 Harry Wells
6 Sam Lewis
7 Guy Thompson
8 Jordan Coghlan

Replacements
16 Charlie Clare
17 Facundo Gigena
18 Nephi Leatigaga
19 Cameron Jordan
20 Thom Smith
21 Harry Simmons
22 Sam Costelow
23 Freddie Steward

Costelow and Steward to 18 year olds.

Should be interesting with that back selection. Are Cardiff putting out a strong team?

Yes, Cardiff have selected a strong team

Blues: Amos; Lane, Lee-Lo, Halaholo, Summerhill; Evans, L Williams; Domachowski, Belcher, Andrews, Davies, Turnbull, Lewis-Hughes, Boyde, N Williams,

Replacements: Myhill, Thyer, Assiratti, Cook, Botham, Jones, Tovey, Morgan

That backline is going to be pretty exciting

Latest posts