• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The more I play it.....the more I hate it.......

I might be a little late with this post but:

I think the game has gone a little old whilst playing 1 player non-stop but it still has a lot of positives compared to other rugby games on the market.

I love this game, and will only get rid of it to get the next one.

But i agree, multiplayer is alot more fun, if online play was thrown in, then it wud alot better seen as you could play against peeps you don't even no, and you can have totally different playing styles. and gain some experience.

Online play would make the game last right up to the release date of the next one for sure.

Shame really, I am still happy with it tho

And the world league doesnt go on forever like the last one.

i love the game and if you dont want the ai to kick play the blues or all blacks spencer runs it out from his own line i just had a game against the blues and spencer didnt kick once.

Originally posted by richees@Mar 31 2005, 02:17 AM
people are exagerating playing England on hard. i was ireland and won most of my rucks. and i have no problems with the kicking.
my major problem is the flatness of the out half and the woeful skip passes
Richees,

Just curious...I play Ireland alot and am undefeated on Hard with them, whereas I am about 50/50 with any other team including England. Have you had the same results?

In R2**4, I could beat any team including the Lions with Munster. Is this just the luck o' the Irish?

Originally posted by flanku+Apr 1 2005, 03:22 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (flanku @ Apr 1 2005, 03:22 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-richees
@Mar 31 2005, 02:17 AM
people are exagerating playing England on hard. i was ireland and won most of my rucks. and i have no problems with the kicking.
my major problem is the flatness of the out half and the woeful skip passes
Richees,

Just curious...I play Ireland alot and am undefeated on Hard with them, whereas I am about 50/50 with any other team including England. Have you had the same results?

In R2**4, I could beat any team including the Lions with Munster. Is this just the luck o' the Irish? [/b]
I don't think it is
<
I haven't lost a match to the AI with any team yet... they're just so simple.

Latest posts