• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Official 'I HATE TASESA LAVEA THREAD'

thought it was obvious :p ok ill do as asked ps i cant spell btw :p

10 lavea
13 ramby
2 mealamu
12/13 lelala maybe reserves :D
15 nacewa

Have decided it might be easier to put the worst National Union Team in another section and leave this one totally devoted to shithouse Lavea.

Pffffft i'd rather have Ralph and Hamilton in my team than any blues winger at the moment - 53 odd tries in s12/14 for ralph - he musn't be THAT ****

Originally posted by umosay@Mar 27 2006, 02:49 PM
Pffffft i'd rather have Ralph and Hamilton in my team than any blues winger at the moment - 53 odd tries in s12/14 for ralph - he musn't be THAT ****
its the way the canturbury system works. most admittedly, i barely watch canturbury rugby, (general rugby for that matter since ive started my job) but i can remember watching every one of there tries, and when it was a winger, it was always support play. every single time. bad thing? no. a trys a try. but i would rate a winger on how many trys they would make for themselves, along with defence, and general attack/counter attack.

just because a player falls over a line 30 times, does that mean hes better than a player that sets up 10-15 of his own? dont get me wrong, im not saying that falling over a line is a)not a wingers job and b)not really counted as a try, because they are. im just saying that more than one aspect defines a player.

Originally posted by Gay-Guy+Mar 26 2006, 10:01 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Cheeky_Darkie
@Mar 24 2006, 10:32 PM
If he continues to play in the Blues, i'm going to convert to the Crusaders.
So if Lavea starts again this Saturday does this mean you will be off to Rebel sport to buy a Crusaders jersey? [/b]
Yes !

Blues fans should start a petition or something to get rid of Lavea and Nucifora.

Nucifora needs a bullet for sure... Lavea though, I still think should get a crack at the last 15-20 mins at 2nd5... behind Rua.

Originally posted by umosay@Mar 27 2006, 03:49 PM
And yet everytime we talk on MSN it 9 times out of 10 somehow we end up with both of us mocking the **** out of him.

Are you telling me if the Chiefs could buy any winger in the country you would take Ralph or Hamilton over Rocokoko and Howlett?

Originally posted by Ripper@Mar 27 2006, 08:13 PM
Are you telling me if the Chiefs could buy any winger in the country you would take Ralph or Hamilton over Rocokoko and Howlett?
Ralph or Hamilton vs Rocokoko and Howlett... Ralph who? Hamilton who? vs Rocokoko (All Black) and Howlett (All Black)... man thats like stupid.

Originally posted by Dumbo+Mar 27 2006, 09:13 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Ripper
@Mar 27 2006, 08:13 PM
Ralph or Hamilton vs Rocokoko and Howlett... Ralph who? Hamilton who? vs Rocokoko (All Black) and Howlett (All Black)... man thats like stupid. [/b]
Plus they already have Mils. Why wouldn't you take the rocket or the ex-wog.

ralph i would pick over rocko at the moment, sambad, u say its how many tries the get for themselves, how many times has rocko scored a try this season?

but i would also have gear over ralph and hamilton can go sh*t himself :)

Originally posted by woosaah@Mar 28 2006, 10:50 AM
ralph i would pick over rocko at the moment, sambad, u say its how many tries the get for themselves, how many times has rocko scored a try this season?

but i would also have gear over ralph and hamilton can go sh*t himself :)
how many trys have the blues scored, considering they have the potential to be one of the best backlines in the game (besides 5/8)

Originally posted by Dumbo@Mar 27 2006, 06:27 PM
Nucifora needs a bullet for sure... Lavea though, I still think should get a crack at the last 15-20 mins at 2nd5... behind Rua.
always falls on the coach eh...

he is responsible to a point..he is just doing his best as a coach at putting his trust in lavea..but lavea is just very slow in the brain

he does not have it in him to be a constant good performing top class 1st 5..he is only a number 12 to me,hes a second choice reciever..he gets the ball and its likes.."uhhh...look at the pretty grass"..5 seconds later he passes it to the touch judge

what im saying is he needs to be outside a real playmaker..like when he was carlos spencers understudy where he did shine in the super 12

mcalistair is a true playmaker with all the ingredients to form a formiddable one like carter..tasesa lavea will forever be of lower class to players like carter,evans and mcalistair

speaking on nz 10s..we are spoiled for choice as they are all quality in places..with daniel carter being the complete player his backup team of mauger,mcalistair,evans and possibly tony brown is 'pretty' decent ;)

heffler > lavea

helen clarke > lavea = tasesa clarke !!!!11!!!

If Nucifora puts Lavea at 1st 5 again this week, then it is 100% Nucifora at the top of the hitlist....

That is, it would be if I were a Blues fan. Muahahaha....

Originally posted by Stoner McWoosaah@Mar 28 2006, 11:50 AM
Are you stoned? Or was that just a pathetic attempt at humour?

if rokocoko played in the crusaders he would be the highest scoring player this season....ralph is uhhh..stink and i am positive he wont get picked ahead of rokocoko for the allblacks based on his try scoring..

ralphs an old woman...rokocokos only what?..22 yrs old?...plus joes feats in the international scene grant him automatic placing in any team ahead of ralph..

The Crusaders systems are so good that they could make Lavea a star and top try scorer if he went there.

Everyone who has ever gone to the Crusaders ended up better for it career wise......their career failure is leaving the Crusaders thinking they can make it elsewhere on their own :D

Originally posted by Dumbo+Mar 27 2006, 09:13 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Ripper
@Mar 27 2006, 08:13 PM
Ralph or Hamilton vs Rocokoko and Howlett... Ralph who? Hamilton who? vs Rocokoko (All Black) and Howlett (All Black)... man thats like stupid. [/b]
At S12/S14 Level??? Doug exception but Joe has scored like 7 tries in Super rugby... hardly inspiring like his test antics.

Playing outside of players like Lavea… your not going to get a lot of ball or space...

Latest posts