• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Premier League Thread

Man U's slim ***le hopes look to have already gone now. i think giggs's time is nearly up. i think missing out on ronaldinhio last year is really starting to hurt us. i watched quite abit of soccer this weekend but my favourate game was probably Boro' VS Bolton. although there was a pretty good game between AC Milan and Roma at the san siro.

Originally posted by shiznit@Nov 9 2004, 12:56 PM
Man U's slim ***le hopes look to have already gone now. i think giggs's time is nearly up. i think missing out on ronaldinhio last year is really starting to hurt us. i watched quite abit of soccer this weekend but my favourate game was probably Boro' VS Bolton. although there was a pretty good game between AC Milan and Roma at the san siro.
Wasn't it Giggs who missed a sitter (for him anyhow) in last weekends game???

Always been a Giggs fan, but i think his time at a "top" team is over. He would still be a standout player for a lesser premiership team though.

Man Utd seem to have strikers coming out their bum, but little else. Fergy should have retired when he had the chance..........

Originally posted by An Tarbh@Nov 8 2004, 06:18 PM
Yeah but we'll probably turn it around next week and beat United.
<
Probably.

Giggs - finished.

United - comedy football team.

Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby@Nov 9 2004, 06:39 AM
Good result for City. Arsenal aren't on good form.........what a shame
<
Arsenal are lucky that that City guy screwed up that sitter of a chance

Originally posted by Ripper+Nov 10 2004, 06:40 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ripper @ Nov 10 2004, 06:40 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-SaintsFan_Webby
@Nov 9 2004, 06:39 AM
Good result for City. Arsenal aren't on good form.........what a shame 
<
Arsenal are lucky that that City guy screwed up that sitter of a chance [/b]
What?!?

I'm talking about Man City vs Man Utd.

Arsenal played Crystal Palace.

Keep up............

Get used to the sound of this beautiful little song

Chelsea, number one
Chelsea, Chelsea
NUMBER ONE

Think I may have a couple of euro on the Chelsea quadruple while the odds remain any way decent.

WE Are topoftheleague
sing
wearetopoftheleage

______

Bloody hell I didn't know the mihty Blues could be this brilliant! Arjen Robben is just unbelieable.

Man City 1 - Birmingham 1............

It was never even a penalty, not to mention a sending off. Paul Dickov is such a diving cheat.

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC@Nov 14 2004, 12:55 PM
It WAS a penalty, and it WAS a sending off.
No it wasn't..........you watch the slo-motion replay, and Dickov already appealing for the penalty as he falls over. If he really was tripped I don't think that would be his first reaction.

*waves refereeing badge*

Penalty, red card. Regardless of whether he was appealing or not, Mills took his legs and he was the last man.

And don't get me wrong I dislike Paul Dickov. Who doesn't???

Originally posted by An Tarbh@Nov 14 2004, 11:33 AM
Cracking match at White Hart Lane, 20 shots on target and 9 goals, not bad.
Astonishing.

Arsenal without Sol are ropey at the back.

Gunners Vs Spurs was a awesome game.
although i think Spurs really should have won. if you had told any spurs fans beforehand that they were going to score 4 goals im sure they would have taken it. the mistakes they made were just plain stupid and cost them a win. especially mistakes leading to the Viera and Pires goals.

other good games i saw were Man U dealing to Newcastle.
in LaLiga i saw Real Betis beat probably the best team in europe Barca.
i was amazed that barcalona got beaten. it makes the upcoming barca vs Madrid game even more exciting. considering only 4 points sperate them now.

Originally posted by woodie@Nov 12 2004, 11:06 AM
Get used to the sound of this beautiful little song

Chelsea, number one
Chelsea, Chelsea
NUMBER ONE
im not too botherd with the premiership this year. man u are gone. like fergie said..... let us be judged in europe!!
<

Originally posted by shiznit@Nov 15 2004, 12:59 AM
like fergie said..... let us be judged in europe!!
<
I'll judge you on Fergie's behalf.

NO

CHANCE

IN

HELL

There are 8 teams in that competition better than United. At least.

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC+Nov 15 2004, 01:18 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (St Helens RLFC @ Nov 15 2004, 01:18 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-shiznit
@Nov 15 2004, 12:59 AM
like fergie said..... let us be judged in europe!!
<
I'll judge you on Fergie's behalf.

NO

CHANCE

IN

HELL

There are 8 teams in that competition better than United. At least. [/b]
when Man U decide to turn up there the best team in europe. all they need to do is to hit some form. i think Man U will go the furtherest of all the Premier league clubs in the champions league.

Latest posts