<
<
<
<
<
<
<

Best. Pisstake. Ever.

I'm really hurt by the result today. For the first half an hour we had Chelsea in big trouble. A team that is famous worldwide for solid defending looked shaky. One mistake, 1-0 down.

I thought that whilst we bossed the game and dominated possession, there's still no cutting edge, we need a goalpoacher, a Michael Owen or a fit Robbie Fowler (preferably both) to get into these positions and score goals. As good a player I find Peter Crouch to be, he isn't a predator.

I am absolutely LIVID about the sending off of Jose Reina. By the laws Mr Wiley has made the only decision that he could. I think Gudjohnsen is a diving albino cheat, who would have got Reina booked for a perfectly good challenge. However, Arjen Robben's reaction was an absolute disgrace.

But Reina, you can't raise your hands.

Robben's always been a twat and he looks like a scumbag as well.

Originally posted by An Tarbh@Feb 5 2006, 09:36 PM
Robben's always been a twat and he looks like a scumbag as well.
The annoying thing being:

He has no need to be! He is so talented, he doesn't need to cheat!

He just has the look of a scumbag which does him no favours, but you're right he has the natural talent to avoid all that.

At least you still have the champions league and given your handy draw you'll be in the quarter finals at least.

Yeah cause United are the all conquering European force they once were. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by An Tarbh@Feb 7 2006, 11:24 PM
Yeah cause United are the all conquering European force they once were. :rolleyes:
There not exactly shite are they

Losing away to the likes of Lille and Benfica doesn't exactly make me change my opinion.

United are still a good team. They are occasionally comical but when it all clicks they are a force to be reckoned with. European failure lies at the feet of the manager, IMO, who is pretty tactically inept.

You know a team is in trouble when they have Alan Smith playing in the centre of the park, 2 world class players can't carry a squad to glory on any front, except maybe the Carling Cup

Originally posted by An Tarbh@Feb 7 2006, 11:49 AM
You know a team is in trouble when they have Alan Smith playing in the centre of the park, 2 world class players can't carry a squad to glory on any front, except maybe the Carling Cup
Correct.

And I fancy Wigan to give them a really hard time in that, too.

Well on a more serious note, sincere condolences to Lomana Tresor Lua Lua who lost his 18 month old child when on duty in the African Cup of Nations.

It's really sad. And if he doesn't retire from international football after the way the story has been handled I will be very shocked.

If it does turn out to be true then he should never play for them again, dispicable beahviour.

Very sad to hear about lua lua's kid

Did anyone think it was wierd that Essien becomes fit right after Ghana get knocked out of the Cup?

oh and thanks for the help with that thread Dan, much appreaciated.

Not really, he wasn't fit for the start of the tournament, squads can't be added to mid tournament, yes he would have been fit had they got to the latter stages but it would have been irrelevant, he would have had to have been named in the squad for them to have any hope of him playing.

Check out this cheeky little ****

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

gerrardvchelsea.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts