• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The refereeing of the 2010 Tri Nations

Yeah, no one wanted to see Brian out of those tests. And lets face it Tana around that time had recieved an international fair play award for stopping during a game to help some poor sode that Jerry Collins had smashed through, he is as tough as they get but only within the rules. And Mealamu maybe the nicest guy in international rugby to the point many new zealanders thing he's too nice to be in the all blacks some times and others thinke he's too nice to captian the blues! The idea that these guys intended what happened doesn't make sense to me.

BOD does run his mouth at times but I think New Zealanders respect him a lot as a player.

All this was sorted on pulp sport anyway in NZ. They both signed a civil union and lived happily ever after

► Franks/De Jong? Which match, the one in Jo-burg? If so, didn't see it. I have the whole game on disk so I can find it if you tell me the approximate game time.

Hiya , did not have time to look for the time yet but also cannot find it on youtube , probably then a nothing. Dont worry about it , If I do find it (ever) I will post it.

Latest posts