• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The run in

2-1 QPR??????? WTF :O :O :O I am indeed a tense UTD fan while watching Swansea vs Liverpool :( :( :( (I know doesn't make sense does it???)

Man City!!!!!!!! WOW just WOW, Sunderland fans rubbing it in to Man Utd fans LMAO.

Thats whats so great about simultaneous finishes. Im going to enjoy MOTD tonight

How many shots did Man City have wow, I wonder if having an extra man on the field would have helped QPR stop those goals in injury time too bad Barton is a disgrace.

Havnt seen what Barton did, heard it was bad. I've not had a good day. Only Swansea's and Everton's win cost me winning my accy of over SEVEN FECKING GRAND.

This was Brilliant!!

Especially when Man Utd's game finished and Man City were still tied, and then all of a sudden the second goal in extra time by Aguerro... Amazing end to the season...

As an Arsenal Supporter I'm just glad that Man Utd didn't win again... (sour grapes? Yeah maybe)

Manchester City fans haven't been this happy since they were Chelsea fans.

Was it a big football day today? I was thinking the big game is on the 19th. With the mighty West Ham United v Blackpool and the small matter of the H/C. A good day indeed
smile.gif

What Joey Barton did was bad......if you're a haemophiliac 2yr old girl.

Thank God this tripe is over for another season.

Whats a haemophiliac?

Enough of your medical mumbo jumbo, remember some of us (me) never made it through Uni

Joey Barton's latest tweet after Man City scored the winning goal against QPR::

"Totally regret what I did to Arguero. Should have kicked that ******* harder."

Latest posts