• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Sunday Roast...

S

sanzar

So I'm watching the Roast last Sunday right, and as usual Geyer is either just making stupid jokes or not saying much at all, but then, as if to prove us wrong in thinking he might have an IQ in double digits, he comes out and claims that the HAKA should be played AFTER games IF NZ wins because he thinks it's responsible for the Kiwis not being able to front up against the Roos! If that wasn't stupid enough, when Vossy objects Geyer says HE wouldn't know what he's talking about because he's never played bloody 1st grade and then goes on a speil about how doing the HAKA would just drain too much energy and make it hard to start the match at full pace. Then finally Vossy decides to ask the obvious question of how the All Blacks seem to do the HAKA and smash everyone, and the plank answers that it's "because the All Blacks don't put as much effort into the Haka as the Kiwi's"!!! I mean seriously, there's ignorance and then there's just plain f***ing retarded... Geyer is definitely in the latter category.

Sorry people, I wanted to write this direct to the Roast themselves, but their website might as well be located in some hidden corner of Atlantis with how easy it is to bloody find, so I just thought I'd let my steam off here instead.

Please feel free to add your thoughts though :) .

I don't give a crap how idiotic they can be, they still manage to talk a bit of sense amongst all of the tom foolery, I get a good laugh from their idiotics and that is all that matters.

Don't get me wrong, I love Matty Johns and Gus, and sometimes Vossy is ok, but Geyer just takes up space on that show in my opinion... he never says anything of value and just seems to be there purely because he's so brick headed that he creates controversy.

MG is the reason i watch the show.
He says whatever and brings passion into it.
Roast is good because it has the 4 best possible hosts.
I'd rather mg than some pisshead like laurie daley who never shuts up and never makes a joke

thursday night show has been ruined by laurie daley - they picked the worst candidate.

Latest posts