• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The technology thread

I hope the arrogant twat walks away from it and gets smacked with a huge fee as well as potential investigation for intentionally tanking Tesla's stock to buy it back again. The brazen disregard he has shown for his employees well-being and ******* about with share prices... I hope he get some sort of significant come uppance for all of it.

The new Air having the M2 chip is very tempting - MacBook pros are very pricey for what they are (compared to a comparable Windows laptop) but Airs are more reasonable (still more than than the equivalent, but seeing as I use an iMac at work it's probably worth the bump just to streamline at home/in office workflow)

Only thing I don't like about the new M2 MBAs is they repeated the same design flaw as the M1 MBA and put the two USB ports on the same side. For cable management I prefer the design where they had one on each side.

To be honest I just wirelessly charge my iPhone. And would be surprised if apple don't just remove the lightning port altogether.

Who could have ever seen this coming?
Looking forward to seeing the inevitable court case when he, inevitably, refuses to pay the $1bn penalty

Who could have ever seen this coming?
Looking forward to seeing the inevitable court case when he, inevitably, refuses to pay the $1bn penalty

As a long time Twitter user I think this is good news. And from what I've been reading on Twitter today, most people agree with me.

Anyone need a nightlight for their kids?
294785321_562840888659101_7333769383484571902_n.jpg

Took my sleep addled brain a while to get around it raising by £1 per month but £16 for a yearly sub when I read the email this morning

Still think it's worth the price (though with them introducing extra "channels" on Prime Video that require an additional sub, that's slipping), but them blaming inflation while also being worth a trillion dollars is a kick in the ***s

Renewed my annual sub a month or two ago so I'm safe from the price hike for a while

Yeh with cost of living being an issue I am beginning to think which Subs are worth it and which aren't. Just turned off apple news for a tenner a month as I can live without it.

Getting Disney plus free for 3 months as part of 02 was grand.

But seriously considering getting off Netflix for a while unless I can justify it - as not watching as much content. And they are dragging out the likes Better call Saul and Stranger things final season(s) like they did with Ozark. if they offer cheaper sub with adverts - may go for that. But then I hate ads.

My subs stuff currently
Sky Q + Netflix
Disney plus
Amazon Prime
EE phone (but have Apple Music+tv+arcade included)
Pure Gym (£10 a month)
My normal Gym sun (better equipment and less busy than pure gym but pure gym provides me a 24/7 gym and classs)

Prob gonna now that I caught up with Disney stuff limit myself to a couple months per year and binge watch everything.

Latest posts