• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The TRF Podcast

G

getofmeland

Right you may have read this in the forum feedback, but I thought I would post it here, to try to get a bigger responce and really to say this idea is now going to be going ahead, so we are basically looking for people who would like to contribute to it, and maybe we should consider having an overal host, we also need to think about what we would like to be put in the show, and how often we should consider doing the show (Weekly, Fortnightly, or Monthly)... So this is the place to post your ideas on what you would like to see or hear it should be...

The topic in Forum Feedback can be found here

I'm not much of a presenter, but as I said in the other thread, I'd be interested in writing scripts, bulletins etc that could be read out.

i would do anything to help, and i mean anything, its an awesome idea and ill do any job to help with it.

Originally posted by paddyknight@May 6 2006, 10:15 PM
would you do the dirty with someone with aids without a condom?
Look I know this is in Off Topic, but this is a serious thing and you have to go along and within 3 posts take it off topic... can we please keep this topic about the Podcasts and the planning of the podcasts...

i just thought lora made a riskily big claim.. good idea though, will look forward to the podcast :D

I'll help... I'm not very clear with my speaking, and I do have trouble with writing....things.

But yeah, no, I'll help.

I can host it, I been hosting couple of events before... or provide u with the latest from Mideast rugby...

Originally posted by Air Ben@May 7 2006, 10:00 AM
<_< Someone's on their period...
Yeah I am sure someone is.....

but no need to discuss it here which is meant to be a convo about the TRF podcast,

All I am saying is that you keep asking these questions expecting us to answer, when you do it yourself and you never know may increase your brain capacity and knowlege on your own... The older you get, the more research you will have to do, so get used to it and stop ******* about asking these crappy questions.....

Right BACK ON TOPIC.

allblacksfreak, thats sounds cool about the mideast rugby updates, I will let you know about the hosting of it, I may set up something....

Remember to put it on iTunes... Theres sweet f*** all Rugby Podcasts out there so it should attract attention from non members if word gets spread enough.

It may even be picked up by a major website or TV station... It's happened before. A Podcast called "Sports Bloggers Live" got picked up by AOL, and is now put up on thier home page whenever a new episode is out... and you should see the guests they get. When it first started they had to, in their own words, "Beg Bloggers" to come on.

I'd very much like to take part in this when my head is sorted out, although I would have to write at the moment as I don't possess a microphone...

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC@May 7 2006, 07:58 PM
I'd very much like to take part in this when my head is sorted out, although I would have to write at the moment as I don't possess a microphone...
microsoft-microphones.jpg

Go ahead nick a mic, they will never know.
--------------------------------
*On Topic*

I will like to help out, If I can.....I'm sure I got a mic, somewhere

yeah i would help out 2 if you like :D

got nothing better to do

ps my gf is on the rag, damnit

Originally posted by getofmeland@May 7 2006, 09:05 PM
allblacksfreak, thats sounds cool about the mideast rugby updates, I will let you know about the hosting of it, I may set up something....
sure man, now that I'm on DSL i'll be online must of the time...
so, i'll be ready to help in any logical way...

Originally posted by woosaah@May 8 2006, 10:59 AM
yeah i would help out 2 if you like :D

got nothing better to do

ps my gf is on the rag, damnit
so whats the problem apart from the nagging, not squeemish are u

So those of us who just want to listen to it, will be able to download it from a seperate thread on the forum?

It sounds like a great idea! :bravo:

Latest posts