• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The TRF Podcast

i wanna be the host! i wanna!! i wanna! i wanna!!!
n no, i'm not a wannabe... :p

Originally posted by kaftka@May 7 2006, 03:22 PM
I'll help... I'm not very clear with my speaking, and I do have trouble with writing....things.

But yeah, no, I'll help.
Best. Post. Ever.

*Edit - My mistake, I thought Jacko wrote that. Now that I've realised Kaftka did, my sarcasm seems misplaced.

Well on another similar note, I was experimenting with Skype for the first time tonight and I came across Skypecasts, which are basically mass conference calls See Here...

Now I know I am probably going the wrong way with all of this but you can probably guess my thinking... if not I shall tell you...

Maybe later on, if things get to a decent stage with the podcast and other things we could think about doing a Skypecast, advertise it on the forums and set a date and time so we can all meet up on and have a good old chat/discussion about rugby... We could also advertise it on the podcast, so that we could try and persuade more people to sign up, I am looking into ways we could use new media to promote the site, and also expand the site...

Originally posted by Wally+May 8 2006, 11:21 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-kaftka
@May 7 2006, 03:22 PM
I'll help... I'm not very clear with my speaking, and I do have trouble with writing....things.

But yeah, no, I'll help.
Best. Post. Ever.

*Edit - My mistake, I thought Jacko wrote that. Now that I've realised Kaftka did, my sarcasm seems misplaced. [/b]
Lick my dangly-things.

Originally posted by getofmeland@May 9 2006, 08:57 AM
Well on another similar note, I was experimenting with Skype for the first time tonight and I came across Skypecasts, which are basically mass conference calls See Here...

Now I know I am probably going the wrong way with all of this but you can probably guess my thinking... if not I shall tell you...

Maybe later on, if things get to a decent stage with the podcast and other things we could think about doing a Skypecast, advertise it on the forums and set a date and time so we can all meet up on and have a good old chat/discussion about rugby... We could also advertise it on the podcast, so that we could try and persuade more people to sign up, I am looking into ways we could use new media to promote the site, and also expand the site...
Hey, that sounds brilliant! only concern tht i've got is this stupid ISP tht I got, coz i'm in a stupid arab country they block many sites... and the main skype.com is already blocked... this skypecasts isnt blocked YET... so is there another way? if there isnt its fine.. i do hav skype anyway...

Latest posts