• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

the WARRIORZ thread!

• Thread starter THE CHIROPRACTOR101
  • Start date
T

THE CHIROPRACTOR101

woooooooooooooooooo!..this thread just for the warriors fans and the haters who wanna conversate,opened one in previous years so why not?...we have a solid following of interest on these boards anyways!

lets discuss matters!

WARRIORS LOOOOOOOOKKKK SHARP!....too overwhelming for the eels..the eels were missing the best second rower in my eyes nathan hindmarsh but..come on with the depth of talent they have compared to us this game couldve went either way...the warriors dominated throughout and got a slow start in the second half openin 20min..but the rest of the game was pretty sweet..!..welcome back logan..and tamana tahu made sure of that ;) ..NRL aint tiddly winks mate..and swann was sweating like he was running from the cops hahaha...we lookin in good nick this year..which is usually the opposite to as we are more of the slow starters..cant get ahead of my self....a season favorite game among league lovers next weekend when we take on the BRONCO'S!...ooooooooohhh tremendous hits always come from this!

discuss discuss

I stopped watching after the third try. What was the final score? [/b]

End Score was Warriors 24-18 Eels

WARRIORS LOOOOOOOOKKKK SHARP!....too overwhelming for the eels..the eels were missing the best second rower in my eyes nathan hindmarsh but..come on with the depth of talent they have compared to us this game couldve went either way...the warriors dominated throughout and got a slow start in the second half openin 20min..but the rest of the game was pretty sweet..!..welcome back logan..and tamana tahu made sure of that ;) ..NRL aint tiddly winks mate..and swann was sweating like he was running from the cops hahaha...we lookin in good nick this year..which is usually the opposite to as we are more of the slow starters..cant get ahead of my self....a season favorite game among league lovers next weekend when we take on the BRONCO'S!...ooooooooohhh tremendous hits always come from this!

discuss discuss [/b]

Eels have shite all depth. Their premier league side isn't that flash, same with their Jersey Flegg and Harold Matthews teams'. But then again i guess it would still be a bit better than the Warriors.

Awesome win by the Warriors...can they do what they did in 2002?! I think they possibly could!

Wooohoooo BRONCOS vs WARRIORS!!!! As you said Chrio, a season favourite! Players always come out of this game battered and bruised...a true physical battle with plenty of flair shown in the backs aswell each time.

Will the Warriors' backs play a flashy game akin to touch football with no room for mistake, and if pulled off shred the defences of this opposition?
How will the Broncos fare without Darren Lockyer?

you serious???
we won the PL last year.

on a side note... the warriors PL club, the Auckland Lions won there 1st ever game in the PL.

you serious???
we won the PL last year.

on a side note... the warriors PL club, the Auckland Lions won there 1st ever game in the PL. [/b]

Oh ok then sorry, please forgive my ingnorance :)

May as well hop on the Warriors Bandwagon.

WARRIORZ! SUPER LEAGUE IS DA SUx0rz

not bad first up hopefully the team can play well every week and get a spot in the top 8 and once there who knows. next week will be a cracker. warriors v broncos is defintely one of the big games each for the warriors. there is defintely a rivalry there that all began in 1995.

not bad first up hopefully the team can play well every week and get a spot in the top 8 and once there who knows. next week will be a cracker. warriors v broncos is defintely one of the big games each for the warriors. there is defintely a rivalry there that all began in 1995.
[/b]
lol...i don't think brisbane knows about the rivalry yet lol!

yeah!..well any team is a big rivalry for them...they are that good..historically speaking

and well done to the warriors development team..the auckland lions..

i just feel their is more balance in the squad now...i see less flair and ya cant eliminate that from them as it is a natural element of the warriors gameplay..rather there is more input on defensive structure which is only evident to last years effort where they were placed 4th best defense in the game...and were 4points shy of the top8..(those very 4points that we were deducted) anyways,new season and its pretty much a same old attack..early set attack around the ruck and then on the 3rd spin it out wide...defense was flimsy at times..as the usual warriors defence will do but they looked really sharp over all...

next wek bronco's and warriors at home 2 us....always a magnificent event with excellent tries and tackles coming from previous encounters

GO THE WARRIORZ!

as mentioned in the super 14 section I now have foxtel so will be able to also watch the league especially the warrior's games that tend to be on fox sport.

2 from 2!..solid show by the warriors..it would have been a much different story of lockyer was alive...ohwells you gotta take a victory where ever you can in the nrl....wooohooo!

GO THE WARRIORZ!!!!.....GRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Congratulations to the Warriors...as Chiro said, it probably would have been a different story if Lockyer was there, BUT HE WASN'T! So a well deserved win to the Warriors.

They have certainly been playing some attractive football!

our defense needs some refining..some really easy tries being scored through our d-line..much smoother attacking lines then last year though

hey..i am quite impressed with the hohaia and martin centre combo..their defense work rate is more solid then i thought...they are the smallest centre combo in the nrl...and they have done well against the likes of tate and tahu

still room for improvement for sure but the boys are putting on the points and more importantly wining games

yeah that is true..but you cant get complacent and comfortable at any time...thats what the off season is for not the season

GO DA WARR!0rZZZ!

warriors v storm?....

the biggest test so far..defending minor prems at home take on a solid warriors team...this could go either way but it should be a good match already..on paper the team is even in the forwards with what id say an upper edge to the warriors...but the storm backline is exciting and can deliever that killer blow to take out any team...

im backing warriors by 12

GO WARRIORZ!!!....

Just like the old cliche....my heart says the warriors, but my head says the storm.

I think the Storm may be a bit too much for the Warriors to handle.

PS: Broncoes lose 3rd in a row :D :D :D

Latest posts