• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The website has changed...

Originally posted by cavan@Jan 27 2006, 07:12 AM
the website dosen't work properly on linux mozilla. can't click on the buttons at the top. Nice..
Yeah, I have the same problem.

...Had to use Konqueror...

Originally posted by loratadine@Jan 27 2006, 11:08 AM
yes im sure - henson is not what i call an impact player - hes a different type of player.
I'm going to stick up for Lora and say: Just because Gavin Henson is capable of a acting like a love-himself tosser does not mean he doesn't make an impact on the field.

I don't rate him as a bash-crash advantage line maker, I do however recognise that the guy has an uncanny knack of choosing the perfect option quite a few times a game. It's flair and spark.

He's a poser, yes. Does he have a right to act like he's god's gift to rugby, no.

Still, I can seperate my feelings of the guys perceived attitude problem, and his obvious skill set.

I take it that lora probably deep down does rate carter as impact player, and was just making an equally pointless comment right back.

i think lora was doign that same thing about dan carter

it was un called for
<
but henson??? they prolly couldnt think of anyone else in that team to be an impact player.

<

Originally posted by woosaah@Jan 27 2006, 12:28 PM
it was un called for
<
but henson??? they prolly couldnt think of anyone else in that team to be an impact player.

<
thats just stupid...gareth thomas is a much better player than gavin henson...thomas has more IMPACT in a game than henson...

what did henson do last year to make himself known as an impact player?
dont tell me it was the penalty kick in the 6N...

Latest posts