• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Welcome thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello,
i can't believe this place. i can't seem to do anything or go anywhere because i don't have permission. its like a giant pyramid scheme! all i want to do is download the rugby 08 editor and be on my way. any suggestions as to how i get permission to download it?

hello,
i can't believe this place. i can't seem to do anything or go anywhere because i don't have permission. its like a giant pyramid scheme! all i want to do is download the rugby 08 editor and be on my way. any suggestions as to how i get permission to download it? [/b]

same here, though i am not new member, i am since 06, now that rugby 08 is available, i want to check-out first what everybody have to say before i get my copy.

i hope admin would let me at least see the rugby 08 forum,.

thank you

rugby 08 is a shockingly bad game. i had it on ps2 but then got rid of it. i bought it on pc instead in the hopes that i might be able to do soemthing about the shambolic rosters. only to find that i can't get my hands on the editor...

Come on! Is WAY TOO EASY, the RWC is going on RIGHT NOW. Don't you have anything to say about it???

Hi I' Killowatt I'm from France and I support France and CS Bourgoin Jallieu.

yep i too am not allowed to view the rugby 08 forum till i make 10 posts so here they are

well, can somebody at least highlight was whats is GOOD and NOT soo.. in rugby 08?

at least those who have it already..

couldn't find any decent review about it either.

regards,

pparker

G`day guys,
My name is Gary and im`from sunny Brisbane in Australia and i am new to this forum and so far from what i have read i am impressed so keep up the good work fellas :)

greeting has all, excused my English. I am new here, I am French rugby player, I live close to Lyon. I played the most of high level-19 and-21. I shall like to create report of amicable with rugby players of other country.

Hi everyone, my first post on this forum. And an excellent one at that. I from Benoni, South Africa :)

Hey,
I love rugby, cricket and football.
I'm new here. I'm from somerset west in South Africa. I'm soo proud of my team, the springboks.

Had a great friday night - and my friend told me about this site so i decided o pop along.

He's from england, i watchedthe game with him. :bleh!: just had to say that so i could use this smiley.

cheers.

Hey guys,

Im new here, want to know some Rugby 08 secrets. love the game, Addicted to it.

Teams I love and my rankings for them:

1) Australia :cheers:
2) Argentina
3) Iran (they are 100% wins after their first 2 internationals :bravo: )
4) All other teams in the world
5) South Africa :angry:
6) England :zzz:
7) New Zealand :%#%#:

I dont play rugby, I got into it too late, now Im too old.
If I played, I would probably be forced into Prop position (Im 150kgs <_< ).

Any way, If you know of any secrets (eg. choosing any team you like in play now mode) in Rugby 08, Pass them along.

Lotsa Love,
Pash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts