TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Sale
487.jpg

Exiles?
England Knights?

Been seeing this logo on some Super League videos, and they've been running a "they're coming" campaign - anyone got any clue? Google says either "Exiles" or "England Knights"

Is it a new franchise? A one off charity game?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no idea either, been asking a few Rugby pals and they don't seem to know.

I think it is advertising an England vs Other Nationalities match. A bit cheesey if you ask me.

Thought it was the IRB coming for your Youtube account :lol:

I've got my suspicions it's an Exiles (Other Nationalities) match, but they'll need to do a lot more than that to whet people's appetite.

And the fans get to choose the Exiles team. Wonderful. And it's the same weekend as a full set of Super League fixtures. Guess where I'll be.

And whilst we're at it, can we use facebook to pick the England team - so I can make sure Saints players don't play.

Regardless of what teams the game entails, the main/headline players will no doubt be Australian or Kiwi.

Regardless of what teams the game entails, the main/headline players will no doubt be Australian or Kiwi.

But of course ...

Danny Buderus (captain) (Leeds Rhinos & Australia), Thomas Leuluai (vice captain) (Wigan Warriors & New Zealand), Louis Anderson (Warrington Wolves & New Zealand), George Carmont (Wigan Warriors & New Zealand), Ray Cashmere (Salford City Reds & Australia), Rangi Chase (Castleford Tigers & New Zealand), David Fa'alogo (Huddersfield Giants & New Zealand), David Faiumu (Huddersfield Giants & New Zealand), Brett Finch (Wigan Warriors & Australia), Craig Fitzgibbon (Hull FC & Australia), Ben Galea (Hull KR & Australia), Brett Hodgson (Warrington Wolves & Australia), Ryan Hoffman (Wigan Warriors & Australia), David Howell (Harlequins RL & Australia), Brett Kearney (Bradford Bulls & Australia), Matt King (Warrington Wolves & Australia), Kylie Leuluai (Leeds Rhinos & New Zealand), Jeff Lima (Wigan Warriors & New Zealand), Willie Mason (Hull KR & Australia), Francis Meli (St Helens & New Zealand), Steve Menzies (Catalan Dragons & Australia), Joel Monaghan (Warrington Wolves & Australia), Michael Monaghan (Warrington Wolves & Australia), Glenn Morrison (Wakefield Trinity Wildcats & Australia), Clint Newton (Hull KR & Australia), Luke O'Donnell (Huddersfield Giants & Australia), Mark O'Meley (Hull FC & Australia), Tony Puletua (St Helens & New Zealand), Pat Richards (Wigan Warriors & Australia), Amos Roberts (Wigan Warriors & Australia), Jarrod Sammut (Crusaders & Australia), Iosia Soliola (St Helens & New Zealand), Michael Vella (Hull KR & Australia), Brent Webb (Leeds Rhinos & New Zealand).

Mega LOL!!!

Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou, good people of TRF. Over and out!

You've missed out Kolpak players. There are a lot there.

Forgive my utter ignorance, but WTF are kolpak players? I suppose I can give half the answer without knowing the whole...Aus/NZ players???

Oh hells yeah.

I remember that now...

Quite a laugh, good stuff all the same though.

So anyway, hows the Super NRL going in Pommyland?

LAWLINGTONS.

Don't y'all think it's disgusting that Mundine beat Woods by points? ******* outrageous.

Over and out.

Are you going to make a useful contribution to this thread or not?

Are you going to make a useful contribution to this thread or not?

Not. Well not at that particular time anyway. Alcohol fuelled you see.

Provocation was at the top of my list at that point in time. Delete if need be my good chum.

Latest posts