• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Things that make you HAPPY!!!

well it tickles a bit, some prefer it if you warm the paint to body temprature, but you get the ones that loves cold paint. Nipples like pencil erasures
[/b]
Is that your job? Or do you walk the streets with a giant, wet paintbrush and proposition passing females?

<div class='quotemain'>
well it tickles a bit, some prefer it if you warm the paint to body temprature, but you get the ones that loves cold paint. Nipples like pencil erasures
[/b]
Is that your job? Or do you walk the streets with a giant, wet paintbrush and proposition passing females?
[/b][/quote]

For a minute I thought that was a trick question on the lines of "is that a banana in your pocket..."

Not yet. It's a bloody good idea though.

Debate makes me REALLY happy! I love arguing for hours and hours on end and going around in endless circles!

Debate makes me REALLY happy! I love arguing for hours and hours on end and going around in endless circles!
[/b]

ala chiro and pres at the present time...

[/b]
it's so frustrating arguing with people (e.g. my g/f) when you know your right but they keep persisting!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

<div class='quotemain'>
it's so frustrating arguing with people (e.g. my g/f) when you know your right but they keep persisting!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!
[/b]

sex..
[/b]

she's got you by the balls it sounds like....

:ph34r:
[/b][/quote]

Some guys have to pay for that, you know...

Latest posts