• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Things that **** me off

Waking up hte next day to find the "overnight tan" you applied the night before hasn't been applied evenly and there are some clear streaks on your arms!

Ahem...i mean...no f*** it.
I mean what i said!
[/b]

Are you Gavin Henson in disguise?

Disguised as what...or whom, should i say?
[/b]
You are Welsh.

You wear fake tan.

You like rugby.

Gavin Henson is Welsh.

Gavin Henson wears fake tan.

Gavin Henson likes rugby.

Therefore; you are Gavin Henson.

And he shops where Charlotte Church Shops!!!

And lives by them!!!

Maybe he is their Stalker!!!

Ok, maybe i need to clarify what i asked.

You said:

Are you Gavin Henson in disguise?
[/b]

To which i replied:

Disguised as what...or whom, should i say?
[/b]

You see where I'm going?
If you say I'm Gavin Henson but in disguise, i just wanted to know what I (Gavin Henson) was disguised as.
You see, i sucked the humour right out of your little remark.

I'm bored.

Your Disguised as a writer eh, who reckons they could write a book?

Wait YOU are Gavin Henson!!! He thought he could Write a book!!!

Do you want to know what really ****** me off?

Charlie!

Charlie f***ing ****** me off!

Dont know if this has been posted before b'coz I couldnt be bothered going through the entire thread.

- Soccer players who dive around and feigned injuries as if they have been hit with a mallet.
:ranting: How I wish they could play rugby so I could bloody tackle them hard enough to break their ribs.

- people who write in txt forms or in upper cases.

strep throat, looks like im going to miss tomorrow nights match because of it if the tests come back positive!

Cars Breaking Down and making you late for work on the first day back of work, then having people come in and **** you off well and truly all day...

Dont know if this has been posted before b'coz I couldnt be bothered going through the entire thread.

- Soccer players who dive around and feigned injuries as if they have been hit with a mallet.
:ranting: How I wish they could play rugby so I could bloody tackle them hard enough to break their ribs.

- people who write in txt forms or in upper cases.
[/b]

wat r u tlking bout lol

Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby@Jun 29 2006, 04:47 PM
People that knock on my door trying to sell their religion to me.

1 - If I was already religious, why would I suddenly want to change it to another?

2 - I'm not religious, and in what way is someone interrupting my dinner/shower/other important thing going to make me see the light?
I think that's a top shout. It really does my head in. They normally seem to strike when the football is on as well, and therefore I struggle to give them the time of day. I feel sorry for them in a way - they feel that they must promote their religion.

If people wanted to be that religion, people would come and find their church.
[/b]
i agree, but your last statement, not everyone out there has heard of what's out there. hence why u get these elder john and elder jeff biking around your town.

one thing though that really gets on my nerve are white boys/girls that think their black or pacific island also little homo's that think their tough coz they wear baggy clothes and drink on the streets
retards..

Found something on my latest bank statement that really ****** me off. I`ve been doing all my banking with the same bank for the last 10 years- student loan, vehicle purchases, both of our properties, my wife`s business accounts, etc. So how does my bank repay me?

By charging ME, their client, with a .... wait for it.... LOYALTY FEE, charged against my fkn account, for giving them my business. Thanks for nothing, Rsols!

Cars Breaking Down and making you late for work on the first day back of work, then having people come in and **** you off well and truly all day...
[/b]

i agree
head gaskets **** me off very much at this moment in time as well :ranting:

By charging ME, their client, with a .... wait for it.... LOYALTY FEE, charged against my fkn account, for giving them my business. Thanks for nothing, Rsols!
[/b]

Nah...April Fool's Day is long gone, I'm not having that.

Latest posts