• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

This really should be split

pickle

Academy Player
Quick question. If any of you end up being dissapointed by the offering, will you tell us or just be polite to HB and lie? Actually I dont know why I bothered to ask that question as I already know the answer.

Quick question. If any of you end up being dissapointed by the offering, will you tell us or just be polite to HB and lie? Actually I dont know why I bothered to ask that question as I already know the answer.

Not that we'd specifically be doing trolls such as yourself a favour, but we'd say it as it is. The product will gain the plaudits it deserves, positive or otherwise.

Not that we'd specifically be doing trolls such as yourself a favour, but we'd say it as it is. The product will gain the plaudits it deserves, positive or otherwise.
The funny thing is, im really not trolling. You know what I am saying is the truth. Thats what makes it rather sad.

I intend on telling it how it is - though it's worth noting that I'm relatively easily impressed and regularly declare a game is "the best I've ever played" :lol:

Will certainly keep an eye out for the qualms people have raised

I just hope opionions given do not appear suspect and potentially biased when the masses have the opportunity to play the demo in a week. It would be a shame to see the integrity of TRF suffer.Hope you enjoy your trip.

I just hope opionions given do not appear suspect and potentially biased when the masses have the opportunity to play the demo in a week. It would be a shame to see the integrity of TRF suffer.Hope you enjoy your trip.

You're the same, baised against it before youve had a chance

Troll Translation Matrix Activated:

I just hope opionions given do appear completely biased praising it when the haters have the opportunity to slam it into the ground regardless of what it's really like. It would be hillarious for me to criticise TRF and make it members look stupid. After all, once the game is out I will never be seen again. Hope you die of cancer.

pickle why bother ... really man why bother ...

Anyway as I stated somewhere on one of the threads, hopefully tomorrow night after the play testing the game I will write a review that will hopefully be up on the forum soon after. It will be an honest opinion of the game. Not a one eyed view that the likes of yourself pickle will think I have of it.

Wow. That cancer remark is wholely innapropriate. Your completely sure your entire member base would not find that offensive? Its entirely likely given the widespead nature of cancer that themselves or their family may have suffered or are suffering personal tradgedy because of that horrible illness?I suggest you remove the remark and any remnants of it.

I get the feeling that anything other than a 0/10 will get occused of bias, but oh well, I can't bloody wait to play it

Shotgun Samoa :p

Enjoy yourselves guys :D :D If you get the chance to play as Wales, make sure to check that Gav's tan is 100% accurate and i want some feedback on the subject as well :D :D enjoy :D

Enjoy yourselves guys :D :D If you get the chance to play as Wales, make sure to check that Gav's tan is 100% accurate and i want some feedback on the subject as well :D :D enjoy :D
I've packed my sunglasses just in case ;)

Fiver on Olyy to balls it up for everyone.
Are you doubting my gaming prowess?

Wow. That cancer remark is wholely innapropriate. Your completely sure your entire member base would not find that offensive? Its entirely likely given the widespead nature of cancer that themselves or their family may have suffered or are suffering personal tradgedy because of that horrible illness?I suggest you remove the remark and any remnants of it.

My Nan has had it 6 times and had both breasts removed. Grandad had it too. and currently a close family member has it..However I am not a Hypersensitive person and take no offence regarding the statement...please get lost trying to take any form of moral high ground you fool.

And its "you're" as in "You are an arsehole"

One has Wales covered ;)

Latest posts