• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

This Website is crap...!

After much deliberation, i am staying as well. I just can't leave. I love you all.

@ Gimley UK. Adios. Sayonara. Toodle pip, Auf weidersehen, goodbye.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kaftka @ Apr 24 2009, 03:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Agreed. This site is ****. I think you may have started something. Wow. I can feel your energy.

It takes somebody as powerful and enigmatic as you with your mysterious beard and dark eyes to truly lead us all on this revolt.

Thank you sir for helping me and almost definitely countless others to have the courage to rise up against the tyrants running this prison of a forum and seek freedom in the form of a similar (but of course better) website where one can let ones expressions be heard without fear of retribution or even mockery by the spiteful overlords.

Never has a braver or more powerful soul stood up for what they believe in than what you are doing right now. I feel honoured.... humbled to be in your presence.

So come on everybody! Rise up against these scaremongering, power-abusing Nazi thought-Police!!! We WILL prevail!!! WE WILL HAVE OUR REVENGE!!!!

...By moving to another website.[/b]

I was going to post a long spiel about how Gim(p)ley didn't know anything about Rugby and how he's the only guy who likes Stephen Jones as a pundit..but Kafka's post is epic.

GTFO, Gimley.

I would like to say that after several hours of debate in the lower houses of Australian Parliament we have passed the bill that I am to stay as well, should it be passed in the Higher house of Parliament I will be here to stay.

Also, taking advantage of their two thirds majority, the ANC have altered South Africa's constitution to make SteveO, Intercept King JbV and other South African rugby fans ambassadors to TRF on a permanent basis...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Apr 24 2009, 03:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Also, taking advantage of their two thirds majority, the ANC have altered South Africa's constitution to make SteveO, Intercept King JdV and other South African rugby fans ambassadors to TRF on a permanent basis...[/b]

Fixed :D

Long live TRF, Viva, Viva TRF, Viva!!! :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Steve-o @ Apr 24 2009, 04:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Bring me my machine gun!

...Oh wait that's Zuma's line[/b]

Here you go Steve-o...

:ar15firing5de: :ar15firing5de: :ar15firing5de: :ar15firing5de: :ar15firing5de:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Steve-o @ Apr 24 2009, 03:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Bring me my machine gun!

...Oh wait that's Zuma's line[/b]

Hahahaha! I was so going to make a quip about old people dancing and Zuma's "Bring me my machine gun" karaoke but I held back, the joke sounds better if someone in the country makes it...

15833.gif

"Screw You Guys, I'm Going Home."

I think I've just figured out who this Grimley fella is...

I was gonna ask prestwick who that girl was... Are you shagging her Pete? Matt will be upset no wonder he is going to America, or is the court order being enforced?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kaftka @ Apr 24 2009, 02:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Agreed. This site is ****. I think you may have started something. Wow. I can feel your energy.

It takes somebody as powerful and enigmatic as you with your mysterious beard and dark eyes to truly lead us all on this revolt.

Thank you sir for helping me and almost definitely countless others to have the courage to rise up against the tyrants running this prison of a forum and seek freedom in the form of a similar (but of course better) website where one can let ones expressions be heard without fear of retribution or even mockery by the spiteful overlords.

Never has a braver or more powerful soul stood up for what they believe in than what you are doing right now. I feel honoured.... humbled to be in your presence.

So come on everybody! Rise up against these scaremongering, power-abusing Nazi thought-Police!!! We WILL prevail!!! WE WILL HAVE OUR REVENGE!!!!

...By moving to another website.[/b]
Perhaps the greatest post of all time.

Latest posts