• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

This Website is crap...!

G

GimleyUK

I am afraid that in my esteemed opinion is that this website is uninteresting, only viewed and used by a few people who's lack of rugby knowledge is Quite surprising.

Prestwick being foremost in my thought right now.

The lack of interesting or controversial debate without being chastised by by prefect-like moderators who try their best to channel conversation and opinion towards their personal inclination is very tiresome.

I advise people take a better look at other forums that seem far more interesting...! dare i say it but in the UK currently 606.

===>
door.jpg

Don't go. You might have a hugely overestimated sense of your own rugby knowledge compared to other people and just be plain wrong a lot of the time but you have created some good debate on here.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GimleyUK @ Apr 23 2009, 05:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I am afraid that in my esteemed opinion is that this website is uninteresting, only viewed and used by a few people who's lack of rugby knowledge is Quite surprising.

Prestwick being foremost in my thought right now.

The lack of interesting or controversial debate without being chastised by by prefect-like moderators who try their best to channel conversation and opinion towards their personal inclination is very tiresome.

I advise people take a better look at other forums that seem far more interesting...! dare i say it but in the UK currently 606.[/b]

Oh no. How will we go on?

He has half a point; 606 is interesting if you're game for a laugh.

Or a johnny come lately formerly-English-formerly-Welsh-now-Irish-Munster-Fan.

Agreed. This site is ****. I think you may have started something. Wow. I can feel your energy.

It takes somebody as powerful and enigmatic as you with your mysterious beard and dark eyes to truly lead us all on this revolt.

Thank you sir for helping me and almost definitely countless others to have the courage to rise up against the tyrants running this prison of a forum and seek freedom in the form of a similar (but of course better) website where one can let ones expressions be heard without fear of retribution or even mockery by the spiteful overlords.

Never has a braver or more powerful soul stood up for what they believe in than what you are doing right now. I feel honoured.... humbled to be in your presence.

So come on everybody! Rise up against these scaremongering, power-abusing Nazi thought-Police!!! We WILL prevail!!! WE WILL HAVE OUR REVENGE!!!!

...By moving to another website.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kaftka @ Apr 24 2009, 03:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Agreed. This site is ****. I think you may have started something. Wow. I can feel your energy.

It takes somebody as powerful and enigmatic as you with your mysterious beard and dark eyes to truly lead us all on this revolt.

Thank you sir for helping me and almost definitely countless others to have the courage to rise up against the tyrants running this prison of a forum and seek freedom in the form of a similar (but of course better) website where one can let ones expressions be heard without fear of retribution or even mockery by the spiteful overlords.

Never has a braver or more powerful soul stood up for what they believe in than what you are doing right now. I feel honoured.... humbled to be in your presence.

So come on everybody! Rise up against these scaremongering, power-abusing Nazi thought-Police!!! We WILL prevail!!! WE WILL HAVE OUR REVENGE!!!!

...By moving to another website.[/b]

You amazingly beautiful banana!

Latest posts