• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Tickets / Accomodation

Mr.cyclopede

Academy Player
Country Flag
France
Looking forward to make a trip for the next Ireland vs France 6N, I'm searching solutions to get tickests and solutions for 2/3 people.

Tickets are not available for the moment on any official website I've visited. Some private tour operators sell packages but on a caviar price base...
Do some of you have any plans to suggest ? Will enjoy to stay as a paying guest more than a hotel.

The IRFU has a habit of selling its tickets in packages and this holds true for the France game. They're selling them and the England fixture for 200 quid and you can't get them online seperately (at least not through official channels). My advise would be to go through a tour operator or get and Irish person to try and get a few from their local rugby club.

Thanks feicarsinn.

It's worst here, the only tickets for France local matches are packages for the whole tournament !
The second option is the ideal, this is my call indeed.

Just to throw in there a reduced amount of tickets available due to clubs still get their allocation but capacity is reduced massively.
Also the D4 Berkley hotel has great offers and very close to stadium

allticketsolutions.com

I have recently bought tickets for a range of rugby events and every time use www.allticketsolutions.com
They supply me with quality tickets, on time and for a excellent prices. I would deffinately suggest others to use them to buy their rugby tickets.

Thank you Kelsey
Went on alltickets solutions.com, but the minimum tickets are at 225£ at the moment...

Latest posts