RWC 2023 Tickets

McTallshort

International
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Yugoslavia
Club or Nation
Hannover 78
Sorry if this has been asked before but myself and a couple of mates are fancying a cheeky trip to France next year to take in one of the lower end pool games, Georgia V Portugal in Toulouse for example, but on the main site tickets are showing unavailable. Now does that mean sold out or not for sale yet? If it does mean sold out does anyone if there is any availability elsewhere? Any advise welcome.

Can't really help re the tickets but Toulouse is the spot to go if you can. Good food, good pubs, locals love their rugby and engage.

I lived there for 9 months and been back once since so if you're heading lmk and I'll let you know some good spots!

Can't really help re the tickets but Toulouse is the spot to go if you can. Good food, good pubs, locals love their rugby and engage.

I lived there for 9 months and been back once since so if you're heading lmk and I'll let you know some good spots!
Yeah thats why we fancy it. Might just go anyway!

Sorry if this has been asked before but myself and a couple of mates are fancying a cheeky trip to France next year to take in one of the lower end pool games, Georgia V Portugal in Toulouse for example, but on the main site tickets are showing unavailable. Now does that mean sold out or not for sale yet? If it does mean sold out does anyone if there is any availability elsewhere? Any advise welcome.

I was looking for tickets through the official website and signed up for them on release but didn't get any, but that was for Ireland matches.

I can't find anywhere for lower tier ones though. My plan is to go to the town's they are played in and get the atmosphere in the pubs, rather than the stadium.

Portugal Vs Chile I'm thinking of especially

Try to get tickets near the stadium the match day. I'm going to do like that, haven't had such an experience with rugby matches,but used to do it before musical concerts. There's always someone who is not going for some reason and sells tickets the same day (often even cheaper). You can buy a ticket and ask the seller to go with you till the entrance in case if you have doubts if the ticket is ok.
And don't forget to take a rainbow armband with you to the match, it's very important nowadays.

Dear All
I'm selling tickets Cat 1 for Rwc 2023 for the following games:
- France vs Namibia
- New Zealand vs Italia
- Australia vs Wales
- Uruguay vs Namibia
- South Africa vs Tonga
- Quarter finals

Feel free to discuss by email [email protected] or by mobile 07 61 41 09 12

Regards

Latest posts