• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

To the Boks

S

stormmaster1

Bring it on!!!!!!!

May the best side win and may that side wear white!!!!

If the best team wins, they most certainly won`t be wearing white mate. Although their coach will be called White....

Wouldn't it be great if the Boks decided they wanted to wear their white alternate jerseys?

Wouldn't it be great if the Boks decided they wanted to wear their white alternate jerseys? [/b]

About as much as when the French decided to wear their <strike>black</strike> dark blue jerseys. ;)

Wouldn't it be great if the Boks decided they wanted to wear their white alternate jerseys? [/b]

It would! When England win, South Africa can have a little joke at the end, saying "but we are wearing white too! Shouldn't we win?"

In all seriousness though, this England team has made me eat humble pie with a generous side of my own words. Whether England win or not on Saturday doesn't really move me, it is whether they put in a performance which puts the pride and passion back in the jersey that counts. On that target they are two thirds of the way there, with the final third being the Final.

Best of luck to both teams, but lets be frank: we want to BIFF A BOK!

Something is odd about the RWC. We started with a shock, and could well finish with one. England's matches have been bruising, passionate tense matches. South Africa have seemed to go through the phases. England have been tested, bruised and are rising in confidence, form, pride and belief. SA have...got a yellow card.

<div class='quotemain'> Wouldn't it be great if the Boks decided they wanted to wear their white alternate jerseys? [/b]

About as much as when the French decided to wear their <strike>black</strike> dark blue jerseys. ;) [/b][/quote]

Hey, there's nothing wrong with a bit of gamesmanship. My only problem were NZ's terrible choice of wearing those hideous grey montrocities.

<div class='quotemain'> Wouldn't it be great if the Boks decided they wanted to wear their white alternate jerseys? [/b]

It would! When England win, South Africa can have a little joke at the end, saying "but we are wearing white too! Shouldn't we win?"

In all seriousness though, this England team has made me eat humble pie with a generous side of my own words. Whether England win or not on Saturday doesn't really move me, it is whether they put in a performance which puts the pride and passion back in the jersey that counts. On that target they are two thirds of the way there, with the final third being the Final.

[/b][/quote]

LOL bro, you gotta catch one first B)

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b][/quote]

LOL bro, you gotta catch one first B) [/b][/quote]

We have nets. Acme nets!

Hah :p May Habana run all the way past the line and go score that ball right under Big Ben.

Hah :p May Habana run all the way past the line and go score that ball right under Big Ben.
[/b]

But the game is being played in France, he'd be out of bounds! That and it'd take him about three hours to get back to St Denis.

22 drop out most likely.. at which point we'd kick horribly and send it straight down the middle :p

[/b][/quote]

agreed i don't mind if we don't win. the same way i didn't really care if we beat the Aussies or French. And yes in the world cup final, the performance is all that matches. I think both sides should treat it as a development match.

About as much as when the French decided to wear their <strike>black</strike> dark blue jerseys. ;)
[/b][/quote]

hahaha... sorry, just replying to teh mite's signature...

What do you call the 7th & 8th Place Play Off ?
The Bledisloe Cup![/b]

good one.

I will use this opportunity to with all our South African brothers the best of fortune on Saturday.

I hope that if there are any yellow cards, both teams get one sin-binned at the same time, hope there are no red cards, no dancing around their handbags (both teams). I hope its a good fair fight, I mean game and that whoever plays the best overall game on Saturday wins. ie. its not won by the ref.

I hope I am wrong and that England will let their backs loose and its an open game with at least 2 tries each, but I fear it will be more of a chess match fought between the forwards and half backs.

The Boks will win the World Cup, They are better of England. Go go go South Africa :bana:

I will use this opportunity to with all our South African brothers the best of fortune on Saturday.

I hope that if there are any yellow cards, both teams get one sin-binned at the same time, hope there are no red cards, no dancing around their handbags (both teams). I hope its a good fair fight, I mean game and that whoever plays the best overall game on Saturday wins. ie. its not won by the ref.

I hope I am wrong and that England will let their backs loose and its an open game with at least 2 tries each, but I fear it will be more of a chess match fought between the forwards and half backs.
[/b]

Wise words bro, to a fair and entertaining contest :bravo:

Latest posts