• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

to win the next world cup

Ask a ridiciulous open-ended question, get a stupid answer. It's how life works. Actually, that's how my life works. I'm comfortable with it.

I'm slipping a quiet tenner on the Faroe Islands
[/b]

Good bet that, the likes of Jonsi Eidur Eggert Grimsdottir and Hreider Magnus Jon Dahl Sigurdsson is enough to make me quiver in fear.

<div class='quotemain'>
I'm slipping a quiet tenner on the Faroe Islands
[/b]

Good bet that, the likes of Jonsi Eidur Eggert Grimsdottir and Hreider Magnus Jon Dahl Sigurdsson is enough to make me quiver in fear. [/b][/quote]

Um... Are they relatives.

I think/hope it will be New Zealand. But it probably won't be.

Ask a ridiciulous open-ended question, get a stupid answer. It's how life works. Actually, that's how my life works. I'm comfortable with it.
[/b]

I was joking, indeed it was a daft question :lol:

what team do you reckon will win the next world cup
[/b]
Dude... Create a topic with a bit more depth. And one that can actually considered relevant.

*HINT* This one is not

thread-awesome.jpg

as much as Id love for my beloved pumas to get it
I dont see it happening
Most their players will be gone
Leguizamon, Hernandez and the Agulla Brothers (Both in Hindu The one that Didnt play the world cup appears to be "better" He went to my school...not really good friend he was a bit of a prick but He was good for our 7ma team in Hindu)
Those 4 make me think we have a bright future ahead

The next world cup will be the return of the Wallabies to the winners circle, i feel it could be their time again.

The next world cup will be the return of the Wallabies to the winners circle, i feel it could be their time again.
[/b]

If Deans can boost up their skill levels, and pick THE BEST players based on merit (that eliminates most of the forward pack already) - then there's a chance.

Latest posts