• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Told Your Friends?

S

St Helens RLFC

This might seem like a really obvious thing, but have you told your friends about TRF?

If you haven't, please tell them, unless of course, you don't think they'd be worthwhile. The more the merrier, and all that.

What happens if u haven't got any friends??

Yes i have told my friends, but they don't want to join as yet.

I got a female to join last week when I said my pic was on here and she could only see it when she joined up.

Originally posted by loratadine@Oct 28 2005, 10:08 AM
i got bom bom to join.
Yeah.

Thanks for that.

<

its ok mate, love him or hate him he has had more impact than any other poster.

Woah... your American...

Always thought you were a New Zealander of some description.

actually, i am that too... dual citizen
<
... spent my teens in nz and my mom's a kiwi

I have very few friends that are online, I will spread the word more but most of my freinds are either, into football instead, or no sports at all, or off course there isnt internet access.

Rugby should be loved by everyone.

Me too! I found the forums via the EA Sports "official" forum, and will be posting as much as possible..

Its looking good, so keep up the good work
<

Thanks,

London Wasps..

The one for the top
<

il tell a Tigers fan i know and a saints one and if your lucky a London Irish one aswell.

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC@Nov 2 2005, 11:32 AM
Shortage of NH members.
But not for people from or support Northampton.....they are spreading like a forest fire in Australia (<-sorry :ph34r: )

Originally posted by gjohn85+Mar 8 2006, 12:53 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-St Helens RLFC
@Nov 2 2005, 11:32 AM
Shortage of NH members.
But not for people from or support Northampton.....they are spreading like a forest fire in Australia (<-sorry :ph34r: ) [/b]
That's because it's people like me who do a lot of the recruiting. And despite having been on every Prem club site, seem to have found a lot of Saints fans.

Oh really?

I thought it was because Northampton is the rockingest place on earth, and this is the rockingest place on the internet.

Northampton=TRF

got a bunch of my matest o check it out - have noticed a few posts from them over the past few days!

Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby+Mar 8 2006, 08:22 AM-->
Originally posted by gjohn85@Mar 8 2006, 12:53 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-St Helens RLFC
@Nov 2 2005, 11:32 AM
Shortage of NH members.

But not for people from or support Northampton.....they are spreading like a forest fire in Australia (<-sorry :ph34r: )
That's because it's people like me who do a lot of the recruiting. And despite having been on every Prem club site, seem to have found a lot of Saints fans. [/b]
I wasn't having a go at you & Saints members, just was comenting on how many Saints fans we have on here at the moment, it doesn't bother me anyway.

Latest posts