• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Top 14 2007/08

Except for the capital city and Bourgoin, rugby in France is played only in the southwest part of the country.
[/b]
Indeed, but lots of players come from southeast small clubs (ie: Drôme, Ardeche country). Miloud, Chabal, Martin...
Because the game in southeast give to scrum, ruck and fight a bigger importance then in southwest, it often give to France some of his 8 key players.

i really think the new champion would be toulouse or perpignan why they became so much good player of the south (kellher;tuilagi;montgomery...)

<div class='quotemain'>
Except for the capital city and Bourgoin, rugby in France is played only in the southwest part of the country.
[/b]
Indeed, but lots of players come from southeast small clubs (ie: Drôme, Ardeche country). Miloud, Chabal, Martin...
Because the game in southeast give to scrum, ruck and fight a bigger importance then in southwest, it often give to France some of his 8 key players.
[/b][/quote]
and Dominici from Toulon. ;)

French teams made a great recruitement this summer.

I hope Toulouse or Biarritz will win. I'm not sure for Toulouse, however. Larkham won't come, and I don't know how the opposition Kelleher/Elissalde will influence the game and the spirit of the team

After a long analysis I have come up with my final predictions for Top 14, Pro D2 and Fédérale 1! I will put them up later today.

After a long analysis I have come up with my final predictions for Top 14, Pro D2 and Fédérale 1! I will put them up later today.
[/b]
You're a perfectionist M Two One

Here are my predictions. I'd also like to have others put up their predictions. Please discuss.

<div align="center">Pool 6</span>
<span style="color:#3366FF">Périgueux
Saint-Jean-de-Luz
Tyrosse
Lourdes

Nafarroa
Marmande
Morlaàs
Miélan-Mirande</div>

Pool 5 in Fédérale 1 looks to be the most difficult this season. Lannemezan started off with a nice win, but lost their second match to a desperate Colomiers. We know that they will be looking to get back in the Pro D2 and I already believe they will likely win the Fédérale 1. It just all depends on who else is coming with them!

Newcomers Valence d'Agen, Langon and Tours will not be easy competition for anyone either and I expect these three to compete for the Trophée Jean-Prat this year already. I accurately predicted Blagnac last year, though my second selection fell out (Saint-Jean-de-Luz). I expect them to go further this time.

Any questions or comments feel free to fire away.

In Pro D2 I made a mistake as the top five are supposed to be:

Toulon
Racing Métro
Béziers
La Rochelle
Agen

I left out La Rochelle by mistake and I cannot re-edit my post.

I think on the paper the best team is Toulouse. But this is quite a new team.
Kelleher/Ellisalde will work, I'm certain! Don't forget that Ellisalde was 5 years ago number 10 with La Rochelle.
Toulouse with this have to work and build, match after match.

The 1st important thing is to take part of the fourth. After ... See you on the final! :)

Anyone see that Biarritz signed Takudzwa Ngwenya? I like this move and it could pay off.

Anyone see that Biarritz signed Takudzwa Ngwenya? I like this move and it could pay off. [/b]

Well, let's see first how much he's going to play, I think there are 6 wingers in BO squad.

I don't know if byron stay in toulouse a long time, but for this year i think it 's fifty/fifty

<div class='quotemain'> Anyone see that Biarritz signed Takudzwa Ngwenya? I like this move and it could pay off. [/b]

Well, let's see first how much he's going to play, I think there are 6 wingers in BO squad.
[/b][/quote]

He will play tomorrow against Toulouse.

I think the hierarchy is:

Bibadé
Willemse
Ngwenya
Gobelet
Marlu... (yes, he's still playing !)

Takudzwa Ngwenya for the USA in World Cup was so beautiful! To the Bo he will anothers try scores

Latest posts