• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Top 14 2007/08

Takudzwa Ngwenya for the USA in World Cup was so beautiful! To the Bo he will anothers try scores [/b]

He should play his first match for his new colours this afternoon versus Bayonne the first club he was told he would play for.

Good victory versus Albi for the moment is a perfect begin for Toulouse :) .

For me the surprise in this begin of Top14 is the difficulty for Biarritz and Perpigan, I don't really anderstand and i wand to see the BO and the USAP win quickly it is better for the top14.

(just don't win versus ST please ^^).

Good victory versus Albi for the moment is a perfect begin for Toulouse :) .

For me the surprise in this begin of Top14 is the difficulty for Biarritz and Perpigan, I don't really anderstand and i wand to see the BO and the USAP win quickly it is better for the top14.

(just don't win versus ST please ^^). [/b]

Well you know if Perpignan and Biarritz are not doing that well it's because other teams are doing better. We see that Clermont are confirming last season good results and Montpellier with all their young players are also refreshing the Top14 landscape.

Other teams like Montauban or Dax are nice to watch, I am not complaining of the absence of Biarritz that have been playing boring Rugby for at least two seasons or Perpignan where the best Rugby is no more played in Aimé Giral.

Is not false.

but i think the BO can past the second gear and boost is game. For the moment is sure is boring <_< .

Is not false.

but i think the BO can past the second gear and boost is game. For the moment is sure is boring <_< .

[/b]

If it was only at this moment I would agree with you but they have been oplaying boring Rugby for at least two years in my opininion. If you look to this last weekend of Rugby you'll see that even teams like Bourgoin have evolved and play an attracting Rugby. This is not the case of BO.

BO is currently playing very poor rugby, though even at this poor state can compete with most. This shows the talent that is present, but not put together to dominate matches. They have less points scored then allowed and though it is early into the season this is not good for a team of their class.

New players are present though and need time to mold. Remember this, they will have to adjust. I think in a few weeks they should be back on track, but in the extreme case not then their season is lost in Top 14. Better luck in the H-Cup then, but I hope for the best as we all know they have plenty of great players.

paris has an other problem= too mediatic... too marketing... like a football club... too money>>>> it's not values of rugby

Where is the Top 14 and Pro D2 discussion at my friends? lol

The best deserves more attention!

Montauban and Montpellier are having a fine start to their season while Stade Français and Biarritz are stumbling. Surprisingly, SF have hung on to fourth this early and Biarritz in third isn't much of a surprise as though they play mediocre at times they manage to stay afloat. These aren't bad signs.

Toulon continue to demolish the Pro D2.

Also some transfer news: David Skrela is leaving Stade Français for Toulouse next season.

Just a question. Racing metro 92 can go to top 14 next year?
[/b]

Yes they can, if they manage to win the Rugby Pro D2 or gain the second promotion spot through a 4 team knock out phase. In my honest opinion, they have the talent and experience to earn their way up to the next level.

Hi Guys..

I am coming here from the EA Rugby 08 forum and i need some information about the players in Top14 and Toulon.

I am making the roster for the game and need to know who are the best young players in the teams.

I know guys like Parra at Bourgoin and Trinh-Duc at Montpellier, but i'm sure there are many more.

If anyone here supports any French Top14 teams and Toulon too please can you message me.

Many thanks.

Gary

Hi Guys..

I am coming here from the EA Rugby 08 forum and i need some information about the players in Top14 and Toulon.

I am making the roster for the game and need to know who are the best young players in the teams.

I know guys like Parra at Bourgoin and Trinh-Duc at Montpellier, but i'm sure there are many more.

If anyone here supports any French Top14 teams and Toulon too please can you message me.

Many thanks.

Gary
[/b]
In the team of bourgoin have BOYET Benjamin , PARRA Morgan , COUX Jean-François and DAVID Yann
for me they are the best young players in the team of bourgoin
after , for the team of montpellier have : Louis PICAMOLES , Fulgence OUEDRAOGO and francois TRINH-DUC

Watched the Biarritz v Cleremont game last night.... way too much ball kicked away by Biarritz. They look a shadow of the team they used to be.

Watched the Biarritz v Cleremont game last night.... way too much ball kicked away by Biarritz. They look a shadow of the team they used to be. [/b]

They're in troubles. Lagisquet has already stepped back after ten years of coaching this team.

They need now to secure their European Cup qualification. The BO management needs to concentrate on next season already.

the first place will begin a serious fight between clermont and toulouse.
It will be a difficult struggle for power has reached the first place, but I think that is possible

aaaaaaaah!!!!
I feel sorry for Clermont they're so unlucky :wall:
Georgian Zirakashvili's try didn't save Clermont :(
that's annoying thing :rahh:
610x.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LeksoRugby @ Jul 25 2008, 11:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
aaaaaaaah!!!!
I feel sorry for Clermont they're so unlucky :wall:
Georgian Zirakashvili's try didn't save Clermont :(
that's annoying thing :rahh:
610x.jpg
[/b]

Stade Toulousain was simply the better team that day. ASM supported were quite upset. Let's hope Montferrand manages to eventually win the Brennus shield. I'd like Vern Cotern to remain the ASM coach for many more years.

Latest posts