• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Top 14 Day 13

Aplon was a bit disappointing for Chernoble. I also picked up on the amount of posession he lost in contact. My feeling was that he was desperate and looking for offloads that weren't on.

I am starting to really enjoy the T14. Good thing that as it seems the whole of SA (rugby-wise) will be in Europe post RWC 2015.

wow what the f*** do you drive!!!! Toulon - Grasse 40 mins and without a ticket!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Aplon was a bit disappointing for Chernoble. I also picked up on the amount of posession he lost in contact. My feeling was that he was desperate and looking for offloads that weren't on.

I am starting to really enjoy the T14. Good thing that as it seems the whole of SA (rugby-wise) will be in Europe post RWC 2015.

We have been saying this for years once you get involved and also try and support a team irespective where you live there is nothing better, Just take a look at the tables 17pts between top and bottom TOP 14 with 14 teams Premiership 34 pts between top and bottom with 12 teams, in France no one can guarentee points away from home everything is a battle, no one expected the result last night, thought it could happen but not expected and Grenoble were unbeaten at home, and it will get even better from now on, next Sunday all the games televised, could be beer, turkey sanrnies, and a day of armchair rugby for most by me who will be at Castres another busmans holiday!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

wow what the f*** do you drive!!!! Toulon - Grasse 40 mins and without a ticket!!!!!!!

Think you will find BE means from where he is to Grasse not Toulon!!!!

yes Tony the wise is right. I did mean "here" from Draguignan to Grasse, Lord gastionni.

And yeah, I must say I would've probably bet on a Grenoble win...but then when the game started, I had a feeling I should've seen Paris winning coming. Just one of those situations...Pierre Berbizier had Paris for e.g. As the game started and went on, it looked clear Paris were a level above. I mean they have been a top team all year, it's just nobody in all of France will realize that ! They're 1st at this very moment and if somehow Toulon and Clermont fail at home today they're FIRST OF THE TOP 14. I mean, there's Toulon and Clermont, and right after the invincible inevitable duo, there's them. That's pretty damn hot, and impressive as shiit. Nay, even more impressive than shiit.

MP Toulouse in an hour...moment of truth for the home side.

Well done MHR and look forward to hearing all about it!!!

Of course I knew that but have to keep you guys on your toes I lived in Nice for many years and played lots in the Var. Match report later but oúuuuuuuuffffffff,CA CA fait bein!!!!!!!.

Racing cutting loose now. A BP will see us creep up on the leaders.. scratch that. Damn try off the turn-over.

Pity for Castres that intercept try.. and now it's two scores away for Castres. Not gonna happen against the best D in the Top14..

Last edited:
Of course I knew that but have to keep you guys on your toes I lived in Nice for many years and played lots in the Var. Match report later but oúuuuuuuuffffffff,CA CA fait bein!!!!!!!.

I rented a house in Cabris one summer years ago....................while a mate stayed in Draguinan!!

saw the first half. Superb start then a complete mess. Got busy but then caught the last 10. Seemed like a mediocre Clermont that couldn't put its game together, didn't see the red. Castres perfectly in line with their season: lots of good, lots of bad. Great bits put together then the inevitable handling error, or just something wrong, whatever it was.
Pretty tight results today but all home wins

Screen Shot 2014-12-20 at 11.01.25 PM.png

Surprised Toulon didn't put 45 past Lyon.

saw the first half. Superb start then a complete mess. Got busy but then caught the last 10. Seemed like a mediocre Clermont that couldn't put its game together, didn't see the red. Castres perfectly in line with their season: lots of good, lots of bad. Great bits put together then the inevitable handling error, or just something wrong, whatever it was.
Pretty tight results today but all home wins

View attachment 3582

Surprised Toulon didn't put 45 past Lyon.

Red was fully justified as Bardy tried to nut the Castes 7 but only managed to connect with his fringe!! This did not stop the Castres guy appealing to the ref with his arms outstretched and then realizing he should really go down and get the medics on.......totally laughable but Bardy did show intent!

Early Christmas present for Montpellier, they did deserve the win the forwards were magnificent, Misha did 4 props in all by himself Pulu , Coqueauvin, Pulu again and finally the young Baille had to submit to Misha's incredible strengh. Pelissie did very well at 10 Paillaugue just great and Fulgence led from the front, never had to do happier interviews after the match, lots of singing and a few magnums of shampoo were opened , you could see the tension and stress just float out of the changing rooms , good to see the players very excited..... now 5 days hols and back to the grindstone Fri for the Castres match on Sunday. Bravo Montpellier there is light at the end of the tunnel., i Have decided that after such a great win Turkey or Chapon for Christmas it will be both Directors decision..!!!!!!!!!

Mas was pretty good in the scrum too, but Toulouse were missing a couple of key pieces and were always going to be under pressure in that department. Servat during the game and Nyanga in the post-game both said, and justly so, they didn't feel they were being dominated or had anything really to worry about from Montypellier but that one issue. With a scrum, Toulouse wins that, and they did formidably well staying in the game for 80min, scoring those two beautiful tries while 14 and holding up til the end. Disappointing loss for Noves' men.

And those Georgian props are just somethin else, huh...

mind you Montypellier were missing a few as well Fall pulled out last minute ( gastro) Nagusa, FTD, Ebersohn, Corai, King ALL REGULARS 1ST XV? ITS JUST LIKE tOULON YOU PLAY 80 MINS+ and the result goes your way. 2 advantages not given by the ref which would have resulted in tries and twice over the line but failed to ground the ball, total dommination upfront and 7 scrums before the penalty try was given, which Paillaugue had already scored, Toulouse fans whinged about the ref but why i do not know NO SCRUM NO WIN or are they all like Noves Christmas Pleureuses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so what happened in 94??????????? apart from my birthday which is on Wed by the way still time to send your pressies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts