• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Top 14 Day 25

Blanco showing his (misplaced) loyalty again by picking the old timers and leavers so that they can have a last hurrah instead of playing those who he has to work with next year......strange to hear Rodrigues saying that he heard nothing about his sacking directly from Blanco before the press conference where it was announced though....maybe there is hope yet!

Traille; Brew , Gimenez , Burotu , Thomas; (O) Peyrelongue (m) Yachvili;Lakafia, Harinordoquy, Guyot , Dubarry , E. Lund; Gomez Kodela, Heguy Synaeghel . Substitutes : Ruffenach , Barcella , Marie , Furno , Lesgourgues, Sella, Couet Lannes,Broster .

Brive....Germain ; Galala, Sanchou, Ma'ilei, Delage ; (o) Laranjeira, (m) Neveu ; Briatte, Koyamaibole, Hauman ; Mela (cap), Waqaniburotu ; Coetzee, Acosta, Asieshvili. Les remplaçants: Ribes, Lavergne, Ledevedec, Hirèche, Péjoine, Sola, Mignardi, Leupolu.

I shall go with home wins except for Toulon and Toulouse and even for the Bloody Opeless.........................

pretty boring match...Kockott actually almost blew that try as he tried to go in by himself despite two guys on the wing for support...and he's been missing a few easy kicks, and some of his passes have been off, and some of his dirtiness is surfacing again...mmmm...

FTD wasn't at his best either, neither was Pélissié. Paillaugue played well. Tales was fine but his limits are pretty obvious...

MP did well containing Castres to just one try for the whole game and coming back to claim the def. bonus points. But not much to take out of this match really...

we have ****** on our chips .....and after watching the oyonnax game yesterday , I think they deserve their place in the top 14 . A team punching above their weight and showing pride in the shirt .
might get over to Biarritz for the game next season Tony if you fancy a beer :wah:

will post later just got back from Castres rugby, wine, beer, and wild boar, the famous point in the bag, here goes, great chance of a direct semi place and if we screw up it will be a 1/4 final at home so all in all very very very very very very rosé........ a very tired but APPY Gaston!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just watched Perpignan Toulon for obvious reasons but how have Perpignan gone to being so ****e. I can't see them coming straight back up either

I've watched Perpignan Toulon. Fantastic first half.

The play finalized by Bruni's try was absolutely magnificent.
Guirado's try for the USAP was a very nice play too.

That Menini LH for Toulon can scrummage, hadn't noticed before...Toulon have got to be the deepest side in the Top 14 at least in terms of LH props, and two true Toulonnais there.

Well Easter Monday morn and Gaston slept well and is still APPY, after a magnificent weekend where we mortilised a home 1/4 final or a direct semi, now 2 whole weeks to firstly rest the boys, a quiet week and then a massive built up to that last match of the season against Racing who are showing some form and it will not be a walk in he park, just another piece of social tomorrow evenng , invitation to the Thibault Privat, Midol Oscar, Sh**, more champagne and petit 4's its tough at the top i can feel for Tony!!!!!!!!!!! so now the build up to H Cup semis can France take that smile of the faces of Ireland and South Africa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't feel sorry for me mate......family gathered in New Forest for the first time all together for 3 years and probably for the next three years also!!! Good English food and bitter with sunshine wall to wall and no Sky TV!!!! Wunderbar!!

Don't feel sorry for me mate......family gathered in New Forest for the first time all together for 3 years and probably for the next three years also!!! Good English food and bitter with sunshine wall to wall and no Sky TV!!!! Wunderbar!!

used to have a pub in the New Forest, The Forest Inn Ashhurst many moons ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

an oxymoron, if I ever saw one !...

Anyways, the table as of the end of this Day 25 weekend:
[TABLE="class: statstab, width: 100%"]
<tbody>[TR="class: infoboxheadlite"]
[TH="class: textcenter"]Pts[/TH]
[TH="class: textcenter"]J[/TH]
[TH="class: textcenter"]G[/TH]
[TH="class: textcenter"]N[/TH]
[TH="class: textcenter"]P[/TH]
[TH="class: textcenter"]p[/TH]
[TH="class: textcenter"]c[/TH]
[TH="class: textcenter"]+/-[/TH]
[/TR]
[TR="class: altrow , textcenter"]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]Rugby Club Toulonnais[/TD]
[TD]73[/TD]
[TD]25[/TD]
[TD]15[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]9[/TD]
[TD]643[/TD]
[TD]451[/TD]
[TD]192[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: textcenter"]
[TD]2[/TD]
[TD]Montypellier
[/TD]
[TD]71[/TD]
[TD]25[/TD]
[TD]14[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]10[/TD]
[TD]626[/TD]
[TD]515[/TD]
[TD]111[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]3[/TD]
[TD]ASM Clermont
[/TD]
[TD]69[/TD]
[TD]25[/TD]
[TD]14[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]10[/TD]
[TD]634[/TD]
[TD]478[/TD]
[TD]156[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]4[/TD]
[TD]Racing Métro 92
[/TD]
[TD]69[/TD]
[TD]25[/TD]
[TD]15[/TD]
[TD]2[/TD]
[TD]8[/TD]
[TD]449[/TD]
[TD]404[/TD]
[TD]45[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]5[/TD]
[TD]Castres Olympique
[/TD]
[TD]66[/TD]
[TD]25[/TD]
[TD]13[/TD]
[TD]2[/TD]
[TD]10[/TD]
[TD]554[/TD]
[TD]465[/TD]
[TD]89[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]6[/TD]
[TD]Stade To-lose-ain
[/TD]
[TD]64[/TD]
[TD]25[/TD]
[TD]12[/TD]
[TD]2[/TD]
[TD]11[/TD]
[TD]510[/TD]
[TD]434[/TD]
[TD]76[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]7[/TD]
[TD]Stade Franc-maçon
[/TD]
[TD]64[/TD]
[TD]25[/TD]
[TD]14[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]10[/TD]
[TD]514[/TD]
[TD]479[/TD]
[TD]35[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]8[/TD]
[TD]Union Bordeaux-Bègles
[/TD]
[TD]59[/TD]
[TD]25[/TD]
[TD]12[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[TD]13[/TD]
[TD]575[/TD]
[TD]553[/TD]
[TD]22[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]9[/TD]
[TD]CA Brive-Corrèze
[/TD]
[TD]57[/TD]
[TD]25[/TD]
[TD]10[/TD]
[TD]2[/TD]
[TD]13[/TD]
[TD]454[/TD]
[TD]459[/TD]
[TD]-5[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]10[/TD]
[TD]Grenoble
[/TD]
[TD]53[/TD]
[TD]25[/TD]
[TD]11[/TD]
[TD]2[/TD]
[TD]12[/TD]
[TD]457[/TD]
[TD]587[/TD]
[TD]-130[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]11[/TD]
[TD]Aviron Bayonnais
[/TD]
[TD]50[/TD]
[TD]25[/TD]
[TD]10[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]14[/TD]
[TD]401[/TD]
[TD]536[/TD]
[TD]-135[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]12[/TD]
[TD]Oyonnax
[/TD]
[TD]50[/TD]
[TD]25[/TD]
[TD]11[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]13[/TD]
[TD]439[/TD]
[TD]543[/TD]
[TD]-104[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]13[/TD]
[TD]Perpignan
[/TD]
[TD]50[/TD]
[TD]25[/TD]
[TD]10[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]14[/TD]
[TD]464[/TD]
[TD]568[/TD]
[TD]-104
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]14
[/TD]
[TD]Bloody Opeless
[/TD]
[TD]30[/TD]
[TD]25[/TD]
[TD]5[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]19[/TD]
[TD]354[/TD]
[TD]602[/TD]
[TD]-248
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Toulon back on top, what else is new....
Stade Franc-maçon still with their foot outside the top6. And MP still ahead of almighty Clermont, well done.

an oxymoron, if I ever saw one !...

............you really should get out more often!

Can anyone tell me why Bayonne are ahead of USAP and Oyonnax with a worse points difference? If they finish like this, does that mean USAP or Oyonnax are relegated with both the same number of points and scoring difference?

Last edited:
............you really should get out more often!

Can anyone tell me why Bayonne are ahead of USAP and Oyonnax with a worse points difference? If they finish like this, does that mean USAP or Oyonnax are relegated with both the same number of points and scoring difference?

Here goes Tony if teams are equal on points the following applies:
<small>
If teams are level at any stage, tiebreakers are applied in the following order:</small>

1. <small>Competition points earned in head-to-head matches</small>
  2. <small>Points difference in head-to-head matches</small>
  3. <small>Try differential in head-to-head matches</small>
  4. <small>Points difference in all matches</small>
  5. <small>Try differential in all matches</small>
  6. <small>Points scored in all matches</small>
  7. <small>Tries scored in all matches</small>
  8. <small>Fewer matches forfeited'</small>
  9. <small>Classification in the previous Top 14 season</small>

"On parle de l'équipe de France, qu'il faut la favoriser, car sans l'équipe de France, le championnat est mort. Mais les gens qui pensent ça sont des ânes" !

Boudjellal at it again, what he says often makes a lot of sense, it's just the way he says it.

"On parle de l'équipe de France, qu'il faut la favoriser, car sans l'équipe de France, le championnat est mort. Mais les gens qui pensent ça sont des ânes" !

Boudjellal at it again, what he says often makes a lot of sense, it's just the way he says it.

You got to love him!! And thanks for the clarification of points differential......

Gaston..Looks like you will have the gastronomy of Lyon and prunes of Agen (recommend Trama's in Puymirol!!) in the Top 14 next season to look forward to whilst I get the oysters at La Rochelle that you are so enamoured with!!

Already sent a mail to Rassie V. V. (hooker) at La Rochelle telling him to get his finger out and win the playoffs so then tis thee qui mangerons les prunes and i will be off to Andre's for lots of seafood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Already sent a mail to Rassie V. V. (hooker) at La Rochelle telling him to get his finger out and win the playoffs so then tis thee qui mangerons les prunes and i will be off to Andre's for lots of seafood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are in with a good chance of the Brennau, you have a great squad, you have the best manager in Europe (at least), leave me something to look forward to.....mind you I go there anyway!!!!

Latest posts