• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Top 14 Day 5

Not great preparation for this coming weekend by BO, something similar to THE LAMBS TO THE SLAUGHTER, especially after the drubbing Toulouse got from us last Sunday and fairly sure they will want to right things infront of their home crowd

That is a given especially as the team will be weakened...............

"The last three games, including were intense for organizations. Players have given a lot, some are injured (Arnaud Heguy, Ben Broster, Johan Pietersen) " justifies coach Didier Faugeron, who is anxious to better manage the players and deal with a number o ijured player. The Ernest-Wallon stadium Biarrots will have a team composed mainly of Espoir players"

I t will be weaked even further as Imanol is ready to return (along with Brew and Synaeghel) from injury!! Bet he does not play saving himself for Grenoble!!

I think you know as well as mysely with only 5 days gone things look very serious for BO, and that sending the espoirs is not really going to change things, the morale must be rock bottom i personally dont know the answer but i think signing a few players could be the answer either jokers or added to the squad if they are not at there max. no's Santiago Fernandez and Amorosino are both available!!!!

I think you know as well as mysely with only 5 days gone things look very serious for BO, and that sending the espoirs is not really going to change things, the morale must be rock bottom i personally dont know the answer but i think signing a few players could be the answer either jokers or added to the squad if they are not at there max. no's Santiago Fernandez and Amorosino are both available!!!!

I know that you are aware that I have been forecasting this situation at BO for some years now and it hardly comes as a surprise to those who have followed the Top 14 witb both eyes open. I agree, they need some players but that would take a decision and Blanco does not do decisions - if he did we would not be in this position

They should offload some of their higher earning players (Imanol and Traille come to mind) and then they could afford to bring on three or four "club" level players who will grind it out week in and week out no matter the opposition or potential for glory....players like Lund, Lakafia, Heguy and a number of others.

I think I should start a thread on which players will BO lose this year!!

As for rock bottom, I do not see why they should feel like that! It was a pretty good performance, by bottom TOP 14 standards, against Toulon and if they played like that they would beat most teams at home. I think they will go into the Grenoble match with high hopes and another defeat then morale could reach rock bottom!!

The wisest decision so far, get 4 pts , hopefully 5 ps at home to Grenoble, end of, nothin else matters for next ten days..

The wisest decision so far, get 4 pts , hopefully 5 ps at home to Grenoble, end of, nothin else matters for next ten days..

Maybe the wisest decision yet but has to be done and at the moment i would not put money on it, if Grenoble send a worthy team, if they send the espoirs its a done deal, but at the moment everybody could be targeting BO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts