• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Top 14 day21

gaston le gaff

First XV
Country Flag
France
Club or Nation
Montpellier
Hopefully there will be no fusions, mergers, strikes, rapes, or other this weekend and all seven games will be played, i'm off to Croatia on Sunday so will miss the first Montpellier game in 10 seasons.

[TABLE="class: classic-table matchs-table hr-link-table"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TH="class: sorting-desc"] Sat, Sun 25/26 MARCH 2017

Date [/TH]
[TH="class: text-right, colspan: 2"]Domicile [/TH]
[TH="class: text-center, colspan: 3"]Score[/TH]
[TH="colspan: 2"]Extérieur[/TH]
[/TR]
[TR="class: before"]
[TD="class: cell-date"] 25/03[/TD]
[TD="class: cell-team-a"] R92
[/TD]
[TD="class: cell-logo-a"]
logo_racing92_2015.png
[/TD]
[TD="class: cell-before-score"][/TD]
[TD="class: cell-score"] 14h45[/TD]
[TD="class: cell-after-score"][/TD]
[TD="class: cell-logo-b"]
Club-Rugby-Clermont-auvergne-ASM.png
[/TD]
[TD="class: cell-team-b"] ASM
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: cell-team-a"] FCG
[/TD]
logo_grenoble_-_png.png
[/TD]
[TD="class: cell-score"] 18h30[/TD]
Club-Rugby-castres-olympique.png
[/TD]
[TD="class: cell-team-b"] CO
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: cell-team-a"] LOU
[/TD]
Club-Rugby-Lyon-lou-rugby.png
[/TD]
logoabbayonne_fondclair.png
[/TD]
[TD="class: cell-team-b"] ABRP
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: cell-team-a"] SP
[/TD]
logopau.png
[/TD]
fsdf.png
[/TD]
[TD="class: cell-team-b"] ASR
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: cell-team-a"] UBB
[/TD]
Club-Rugby-Union-bordeaux-Belges_0.png
[/TD]
[TD="class: cell-score"] 20h45[/TD]
logo_stade_sportif_etoile_noire_quadri_copie.png
[/TD]
[TD="class: cell-team-b"] ST
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: cell-date"] 26/03[/TD]
[TD="class: cell-team-a"] CABCL[/TD]
Club-Rugby-Brive-Correze-limousin.png
[/TD]
[TD="class: cell-score"] 17h00[/TD]
Club-rugby-montpellier-herault.png
[/TD]
[TD="class: cell-team-b"] MHR[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: cell-date"] 26/03[/TD]
[TD="class: cell-team-a"] SFP[/TD]
LogParis-d1b84_0.png
[/TD]
[TD="class: cell-score"] 21h00[/TD]
logo_toulon_rct_2016_2017.png
[/TD]
[TD="class: cell-team-b"] RCT[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Last edited:
If Toulouse don't win at UBB then their season will be well and truly over, with no chance of making the play-offs (they were slim anyway) and also qualifying for the European Cup, unless of course, they win it this season!

If Toulouse don't win at UBB then their season will be well and truly over, with no chance of making the play-offs (they were slim anyway) and also qualifying for the European Cup, unless of course, they win it this season!

and don't forget no Dupont next season i believe there is a clause in his contract no Euro Champ. Cup no Toulouse.

maybe, but i doubt it, it would be embarrassing for the 6 Nations if they were to do that. I do think that Barnes actually did a reasonable job not awarding the penalty try as it was never sure and certain, but his mistakes were not punishing the welsh front row who were playing unsporting and collapsing on purpose and actually looking for similated scrums. Then again i could be wrong, at the moment rugby in France is hitting the headlines for all the wrong reasons, mergers, rapes, 100 min matches etc etc.

maybe, but i doubt it, it would be embarrassing for the 6 Nations if they were to do that. I do think that Barnes actually did a reasonable job not awarding the penalty try as it was never sure and certain, but his mistakes were not punishing the welsh front row who were playing unsporting and collapsing on purpose and actually looking for similated scrums. Then again i could be wrong, at the moment rugby in France is hitting the headlines for all the wrong reasons, mergers, rapes, 100 min matches etc etc.

To be fair Barnes kept explaining why it wasn't a Pen Try. On ban I agree Gaston think it may be a fune. But if he were to miss next weekend that is cool too. Dusatoir is the man I want to shake hands with though. A warrior of the game

Hey Muff! Guess you'll be checking out the results of your province down here!
They've got a tough one tomorrow against La Rochelle but they're a gritty side and may pull off a win.
La Rochelle are due for a defeat....... and don't fret too much about next week as you'll be 30 up at the break and Toulouse will've chucked in the towel!!

Hey Muff! Guess you'll be checking out the results of your province down here!
They've got a tough one tomorrow against La Rochelle but they're a gritty side and may pull off a win.
La Rochelle are due for a defeat....... and don't fret too much about next week as you'll be 30 up at the break and Toulouse will've chucked in the towel!!

No fear of Pau at home. Although the romantic in me is loving the La Rochelle story.

Hopefully for us Pau will do the business along with Racing, UBB to win at home they need one,Lyon should put away Bayonne, Stade v Toulon is a difficult one, i'm going for Toulon and Grenoble thinking that Stade will be minus 2 pts eventually will have the possible fight to overcome Castres and get closer to Stade. We are at Brive which is probably one of the hardest teams to beat at home, but we could just do it, with a little help from the ref , God and anyone else who is hanging around Brive on Sunday afternoon, i will be in mid air somewhere between Marseille and Zadar ( Croatia) so as i'm quite close to God will have a word.

La Rochelle ne cesse pas nous surprendre!
Quant à Toulouse - plus de surprise, on est cuit!

exactly Toulouse have their problems at the moment, but La Rochelle are unstoppable, plus they are playing great rugby to watch. They deserve everything for the way they play and Botia just incredible he is everywhere great idea to change from centre to backrow, he is sound in every dept. See what we do this afternoon v Brive.
Discipline has to be perfect or Germain will crucify us with the boot.

Last edited:
Brive are a tough nut to crack at home, but I've a suspicion that Montpellier could do it today!

Brive are a tough nut to crack at home, but I've a suspicion that Montpellier could do it today!

......but my suspicions fell on hard ground, but only just, as Brive snatched victory in injury time, even though Montpellier scored three tries to Brives' one, but as Gaston feared, that man Germain kicked seven penalties and the conversion.

Dunno, didn't see the game, but judging by the reactions of the forum fans - not good.
They are now 10th in the Top14, the lowest I can ever remember them and subsequently, no top flight European rugby next season since its conception.
Serious days indeed and heads will roll, but who will they bring in?
On the plus side, they are still in this season's quarter finals and travel next weekend to some little known Irish side who they'll quite probably marmelize B)

Dunno, didn't see the game, but judging by the reactions of the forum fans - not good.
They are now 10th in the Top14, the lowest I can ever remember them and subsequently, no top flight European rugby next season since its conception.
Serious days indeed and heads will roll, but who will they bring in?
On the plus side, they are still in this season's quarter finals and travel next weekend to some little known Irish side who they'll quite probably marmelize B)

Sure we aren't going well either

Latest posts