• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Top Gear's prolific season finalie

B

Bullitt

<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/glmWXN0qm7s&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/glmWXN0qm7s&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>
:wah:

Slightly shifts topic butttttt: how can I forget the Top Gear's edition about Ferrari F 599

01pic_blog_ferrari-599-gtb-hgte.jpg

Disappointing.

I love top gear, but the end of the season is... the cool wall (quite funny), Jay Leno (vaguely interesting) and some nice pictures of a lovely car driving through some nice scenery. Ruined by Clarkson trying to make another political point with very little basis in anything approaching fact.

There will always be an appetite for good cars, like there will always be one for other Bond-type themes like good drinks and food and women. No matter what laws the government of the day imposes. Stop whinging and making a mountain out of a molehill JC.

A better finish would be having a BIG star in the reasonably priced car, for example Schumacher (why didn't he?), and then one of those clips where the 3 go on a journey with some cars, **** each other off loads and then **** off other road users even more.

I'm expecting much more silliness in the next series.

I was too a little dissapointed with this (short?) series. The last couple have ended in epic crazy challenges the other side of the world, Vietnam last season etc. Not to say this season was rubbish, just not up to their usual amazingly awesome high standards!

Edit: that Aston was nice though. Astons are just about the only supercars I like, and Koinsegg!! I don't think much will stop these supercar manufacturers trying to out-do each other. Afterall the economy has to improve at some point, doesn't it?

Latest posts