• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Top League 2013/14 league table

Japanese_Hero

Academy Player
Country Flag
Japan
Club or Nation
Japan
i didn not believe this part off the forum is dead :O anyway heres the league table for my quest to get interest in the top league again with how it works aswell to get you aware and makes me looks smart ;)

groups stages

5036a68998638863c3effcd2e3805988.png

688ffa9cc2686d2da0ad15eb986ea326.png

pool stages

67e9119c5d08a30cd2e141b5b92006fd.png

222356d3b6b13117d5c7c2718711c1ae.png

Last edited:
it just wouldn't get any bigger but that is what she said :D

lol :)).

I've actually watched 2-3 games from this Japanese league and i was surprised to see so many foreign players. good, fast rugby, for sure i'll watch again if i will find them (the tv graphic could be in normal letters, but still :)) ).

lol :)).

I've actually watched 2-3 games from this Japanese league and i was surprised to see so many foreign players. good, fast rugby, for sure i'll watch again if i will find them (the tv graphic could be in normal letters, but still :)) ).

glad you noticed my joke :D

yeah and you'll also find how many good players we have here for example shane williams. jaque fourie, fourie du preez etc.

thanks you so much but can you get a site for english users? and any way dont mind me asking but are you japanese

I am French but you can come and talk in English on our forum . Know that we are talking about all the Japanese rugby: Top League, Top League regional, university championships, selections, etc. ... I also often write articles about games of the past selections, clubs), some clubs, on old glories of Japanese rugby, etc ... For info I am supporting Brave Lupus.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am French but you can come and talk in English on our forum . Know that we are talking about all the Japanese rugby: Top League, Top League regional, university championships, selections, etc. ... I also often write articles about games of the past selections, clubs), some clubs, on old glories of Japanese rugby, etc ... For info I am supporting Brave Lupus.

well thank you for the offer its no bother i can understand a little french and ok i take then your a japanese rugby supporter then

ehh !!! ca va pas, tu nous fais de la mauvaise pub là !!! nan mais, oh !

ehh !!! ca va pas, tu nous fais de la mauvaise pub là !!! nan mais, oh !

Mauvaise pub? lol Tu y apprendrais bien plus en une semaine que tout ce que tu connais sur le rugby japonais depuis toujours.

It is a French. I replied in French just to him in this case.

Latest posts