• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Top League 2013/14 league table

Japanese_Hero

Academy Player
Country Flag

Japan

Club or Nation

Japan

i didn not believe this part off the forum is dead :O anyway heres the league table for my quest to get interest in the top league again with how it works aswell to get you aware and makes me looks smart ;)

groups stages

5036a68998638863c3effcd2e3805988.png

688ffa9cc2686d2da0ad15eb986ea326.png

pool stages

67e9119c5d08a30cd2e141b5b92006fd.png

222356d3b6b13117d5c7c2718711c1ae.png

Last edited:

racer0bv

Academy Player
Country Flag

Romania

Club or Nation

Bucharest

it just wouldn't get any bigger but that is what she said :D

lol :)).

I've actually watched 2-3 games from this Japanese league and i was surprised to see so many foreign players. good, fast rugby, for sure i'll watch again if i will find them (the tv graphic could be in normal letters, but still :)) ).

Japanese_Hero

Academy Player
Country Flag

Japan

Club or Nation

Japan

lol :)).

I've actually watched 2-3 games from this Japanese league and i was surprised to see so many foreign players. good, fast rugby, for sure i'll watch again if i will find them (the tv graphic could be in normal letters, but still :)) ).

glad you noticed my joke :D

yeah and you'll also find how many good players we have here for example shane williams. jaque fourie, fourie du preez etc.

Hinato

Academy Player
Country Flag

France

Club or Nation

Brave Lupus

thanks you so much but can you get a site for english users? and any way dont mind me asking but are you japanese

I am French but you can come and talk in English on our forum . Know that we are talking about all the Japanese rugby: Top League, Top League regional, university championships, selections, etc. ... I also often write articles about games of the past selections, clubs), some clubs, on old glories of Japanese rugby, etc ... For info I am supporting Brave Lupus.

Last edited by a moderator:

Japanese_Hero

Academy Player
Country Flag

Japan

Club or Nation

Japan

I am French but you can come and talk in English on our forum . Know that we are talking about all the Japanese rugby: Top League, Top League regional, university championships, selections, etc. ... I also often write articles about games of the past selections, clubs), some clubs, on old glories of Japanese rugby, etc ... For info I am supporting Brave Lupus.

well thank you for the offer its no bother i can understand a little french and ok i take then your a japanese rugby supporter then

Big Ewis

Hall of Fame
Country Flag

France

Club or Nation

Toulon

ehh !!! ca va pas, tu nous fais de la mauvaise pub là !!! nan mais, oh !

Hinato

Academy Player
Country Flag

France

Club or Nation

Brave Lupus

ehh !!! ca va pas, tu nous fais de la mauvaise pub là !!! nan mais, oh !

Mauvaise pub? lol Tu y apprendrais bien plus en une semaine que tout ce que tu connais sur le rugby japonais depuis toujours.

Hinato

Academy Player
Country Flag

France

Club or Nation

Brave Lupus

It is a French. I replied in French just to him in this case.

Japanese_Hero

Academy Player
Country Flag

Japan

Club or Nation

Japan

im sure though 'le rugby japonise' so its about japanese rugby i know that much

Latest posts