• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Top14 on tv

D

danit

guess someone already knows, but form tonight Top 14 will be available on tv all throughout Europe on Eurosport2: every friday night a live game, tonight Dax - Toulouse 20.30 cet, next week Brive - Biarritz 19.30 cet

residents in UK & ROI now can have access to up to 3 Top14 games per week by Eurosport1/2 and Setanta

in France Top14 tv coverage is an exclusive by Canal+ so there will be no games on Eurosport2 France

enjoy

Ay, no fun for the North American region. Another reason to move. lol
[/b]
Canal + is a private network and the weather is not really funny today (fresh wind, rain and mist)!
Do you really want to move? :p

Ay, no fun for the North American region. Another reason to move. lol [/b]

When I was in Montréal Jour de Rugby, the Top14 final as well as the big matchs the Stade Français hosted in Stade de France were available on TV5. Has it changed?

<div class='quotemain'>
Ay, no fun for the North American region. Another reason to move. lol
[/b]
Canal + is a private network and the weather is not really funny today (fresh wind, rain and mist)!
Do you really want to move? :p
[/b][/quote]

Much worse here where I pay $80 per month on television bills and suffer through tornadoes every couple of days hoping none of them will destroy my house. I will go to France.

:wah:

When I was in Montréal Jour de Rugby, the Top14 final as well as the big matchs the Stade Français hosted in Stade de France were available on TV5. Has it changed?
[/b]

I am not sure, I do not live in Canada. But, I know that we have TV5 broadcasted on the northside of the city of Chicago, but I live on the southside.

Latest posts