[TR="class: altrow"]
[TD="class: textcenter"] - [/TD]
[TD="class: textcenter"]20:35[/TD]
[TD="class: textright"]Stade Toulousain
[/TD]
[TD]Montpellier Hérault Rugby[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

not that anybody gives a sht...well I'll bet Tony and maybe gaston would actually watch this over the 6N. France do play on Sunday, while there's no Top 14 that day, just Friday and Saturday.
Haven't been paying any attention or reading any articles about the Top 14 in the past two weeks. So is Médard playing for Toulouse this weekend, some ppl have hinted at that, apparently he's dropped altogether from the group just this weekend against Italy...
Stade Toulousain absolutely annihilated by XV de France selection, and injury. Montpellier in a much better condition...could be interesting.

Allez, all home wins...very easy to pick for all but that notorious ST MP game.

[TABLE="width: 100%"]
<tbody>[TR="class: infoboxheadlite"]
[TH="colspan: 4"]18e Journée
[/TH]
[/TR]
[TD="class: textcenter"]07/02[/TD]
[TD="class: textcenter"]20:45[/TD]
[TD="class: textright"]Union Bordeaux-Bègles[/TD]
[TD]Grenoble[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: textcenter"]08/02[/TD]
[TD="class: textcenter"]14:30[/TD]
[TD="class: textright"]ASM Clermont[/TD]
[TD]Stade Français[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: textcenter"] -[/TD]
[TD="class: textcenter"]18:30[/TD]
[TD="class: textright"]Aviron Bayonnais[/TD]
[TD]CA Brive-Corrèze[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: textright"]Castres Olympique[/TD]
[TD]Oyonnax[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: textright"]Perpignan[/TD]
[TD]Racing Métro 92[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: textright"]Rugby Club Toulonnais[/TD]
[TD]Biarritz Olympique[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: textcenter"]20:35[/TD]
[TD="class: textright"]Stade Toulousain[/TD]
[TD]Montpellier Hérault Rugby[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

not that anybody gives a sht...well I'll bet Tony and maybe gaston would actually watch this over the 6N. France do play on Sunday, while there's no Top 14 that day, just Friday and Saturday.
Haven't been paying any attention or reading any articles about the Top 14 in the past two weeks. So is Médard playing for Toulouse this weekend, some ppl have hinted at that, apparently he's dropped altogether from the group just this weekend against Italy...
Stade Toulousain absolutely annihilated by XV de France selection, and injury. Montpellier in a much better condition...could be interesting.

Allez, all home wins...very easy to pick for all but that notorious ST MP game.

Unfortunetly not, we have 5 Internationals on duty but a massive injury list that adds another 10 players to that list and we go with a team that will not look great on paper but what the hell Toulouse will not have a much better one so we still have a chance., and yes i will be watching the TOP 14 on Sat who wants to watch 2 losers Scots v Rosbifs!!!!!!!!!!!!! should be there (Toulouse) but have commitments so have to watch it on tele. Then of course the real match is on Sun and normally France will have a 2 point lead in this seasons 6 Nations
Haven't heard much about foreigners, high wages, Top 14, France's crap National team, no youngsters coming through blah, blah, blah!!!!!!!!!! very quiet the other side of the channel in Blightyland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can't understand why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gaston, please...we've got two quality tightheads. That's it. Ducalcon is our third option, and he isn't nearly good enough to start for a French international scrum. All the other spots have been taken by thick Pacific Islanders and good Georgians props. If 40yo Mas gets injured, which won't be long now, we're in a BAD position. If by coincidence Slimani too, we're screwed. WHERE ARE THE FRENCH TIGHTHEAAAAAADS ?!!

dunno if McAlister's back...there was talk of his return, nothing since I believe...Toulouse are without: Fritz, Dusautoir, Fickou, Maestri, Huget, Nyanga, Picamoles, Doussain and possibly Médard/McAlister.
Do you think Montpellier will use Paillauge or Pélissié for this one ? They better use their A team for this one, a big chance to get Toulouse at home if ever one.

Clermont/Stade Français comes at the worst time ever this year...could've been one hell of a spectacle with all the players in.

gaston, please...we've got two quality tightheads. That's it. Ducalcon is our third option, and he isn't nearly good enough to start for a French international scrum. All the other spots have been taken by thick Pacific Islanders and good Georgians props. If 40yo Mas gets injured, which won't be long now, we're in a BAD position. If by coincidence Slimani too, we're screwed. WHERE ARE THE FRENCH TIGHTHEAAAAAADS ?!!

dunno if McAlister's back...there was talk of his return, nothing since I believe...Toulouse are without: Fritz, Dusautoir, Fickou, Maestri, Huget, Nyanga, Picamoles, Doussain and possibly Médard/McAlister.
Do you think Montpellier will use Paillauge or Pélissié for this one ? They better use their A team for this one, a big chance to get Toulouse at home if ever one.

Clermont/Stade Français comes at the worst time ever this year...could've been one hell of a spectacle with all the players in.

"Gaston Please Two Quality Tightheads," what the F*** where is your head who mentioned tightheads, i add a post on Montpellier v Toulouse and you ramble on about tightheads !!!!!!
Back to the more important issues: home wins for all, but will have to give my Joker to Montpellier and an away win for us, mind you this is more hopeful thinking and a few ramblings to the Almighty than anything else.
Pelissie has been and still is injured, been out for 6 weeks or so, shoulder injury, no.10 will be Paillaugue or Perraux (espoir), the other Selponi has a fractured arm against Ulster, naughty Irish beating up out younsters.
Of course i forgot to say thankyou to PSA who has kept 25 players instead of the normal 23, and of course FTD is included but will not even get on the bench if he does fair enough, but once again, Noves has been shedding tears all week about how hard done by he is and his belovered Toulouse so on the telephone to Bru, and Toulouse get Medard back and we lose FTD to stay suited in the stand on Sun, once again French politics and skull duggery win the day, for Toulouse. If Noves wants to win and keep his players get more Foreigners onboard, gives other forumers something to moan about.

Last edited:
ehh you make fun of current complaints about too many internationals in the Top 14 then you dismiss the tighthead problem in France due to too many foreigners. Don't run away from it gaston, c'mon now.

FTD is playing against Italy. You must be happy to see him in bleus, finally, huh ?

And you actually just mentioned Toulouse getting Médard back like it's some big advantage :p should I go through the list of absentees again for you ?

[TABLE="class: cms_table, width: 100%"]
<tbody style="-webkit-box-shadow: none !important; border-top-left-radius: 0px !important; border-top-right-radius: 0px !important; border-bottom-right-radius: 0px !important; border-bottom-left-radius: 0px !important;">[TR="class: cms_table_infoboxheadlite"]
[TH="colspan: 4, align: center"]18e Journée[/TH]
[/TR]
[TR="class: cms_table_altrow"]
[TD="class: cms_table_textcenter"]07/02[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_textcenter"]20:45[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_textright"]Union Bordeaux-Bègles[/TD]
[TD]Grenoble[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: cms_table_textcenter"]08/02[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_textcenter"]14:30[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_textright"]ASM Clermont[/TD]
[TD]Stade Fremantle[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: cms_table_textcenter"]-[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_textcenter"]18:30[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_textright"]Aviron Bayonnais[/TD]
[TD]CA Brive-Corrèze[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: cms_table_textright"]Castres Olympique[/TD]
[TD]Oyonnax[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: cms_table_textright"]Perpignan[/TD]
[TD]Racing Métro 92[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: cms_table_textright"]Rugby Club Toulonnais[/TD]
[TD]Biarritz Olympique[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: cms_table_textcenter"]20:35[/TD]
[TD="class: cms_table_textright"]Stade Toulousain[/TD]
[TD]Montpellier Hérault Rugby

[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Can you guys do nothing right?

Biarritz to win 0.48....................Yippppppeeeeee!!!!

ehh you make fun of current complaints about too many internationals in the Top 14 then you dismiss the tighthead problem in France due to too many foreigners. Don't run away from it gaston, c'mon now.

FTD is playing against Italy. You must be happy to see him in bleus, finally, huh ?

And you actually just mentioned Toulouse getting Médard back like it's some big advantage :p should I go through the list of absentees again for you ?

not only did they get Medard back but also Camara from the under 20's plus as i said we have just as many absent from our squad as Toulouse have, we have 14 absent international(5) the rest injured plus Bias and Privat are limit, but may still have to play or on the bench.
The tighthead is another problem but lets not exagerate every club has them.

Last edited:
wow, sorry Tony totally skipped the SF thing....these days I'm on stuff for my sleep so you can't blame me too much...
and if Biarritz win this, I think they can just go home and stop playing the rest of the season. Just go home, lock the doors and live it up. No interviews allowed, no cameras, nothin.

Hang about nothing to do with me this time!!!!!!!!! By the way have you lost uk tv, we have something to do with a new satelite they put into orbit last year.

Hang about nothing to do with me this time!!!!!!!!!

you could have at least noticed it and warned me, you know how serious an offense it is on these boards !! And plus, how's about you reach into your bag of puns and draw a nice one out, I don't think we've ever seen you at work on SF so far...

oh YES i have, Stade Frangipane was mine so there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So here the team to take on Stade Toulouse tomorrow night

Yvan WATREMEZ - 2. Charles GELI (Capitaine) - 3. Maximiliano BUSTOS - 4. Michaël DE MARCO - 5. Robins TCHALE-WATCHOU - 6. Sitaleki TIMANI - 7. Paul GRANT - 8. Alex TULOU - 9. Eric ESCANDE - 10. Ilian PERRAUX - 11. Lucas DUPONT - 12. Robert EBERSOHN - 13. Anthony TUITAVAKE - 14. Rene RANGER - 15. Pierre BERARD

Les remplaçants:

16. Thomas BIANCHIN - 17. Nahuel LOBO - 18. Thibaut PRIVAT - 19. Fred QUERCY - 20. Benoît PAILLAUGUE - 21. Yoan AUDRIN - 22. Anthony FLOCH - 23. Paea FAANUNU

- See more at: http://www.montpellier-rugby.com/news/la-composition-pour-st-mhr#sthash.tJz4z8yT.dpuf

AS YOU CAN SEE 4 9 10 15 ALL COMING FROM THE ACADEMY. Paul Grant only his second outing at 7 and Timani his first ever at 6 for Montpellier, if we get a point fantastic but a win unbelievable, but still have to back Montpellier.

missing Niarashvili, Figallo, Mas, Ivaldi, Nems,Mausilli, Privat,Bias Hamiton, Beattie, Ouedraogo, Gorgodze Pelissie, Trinh-Duc,Nagusa,Combezou, Artru, Olivier, Galletier Sicart think thats about it for injuries and International absents . From the home game which we won 25-0 there are 10 changes, so big hill to climb.

Last edited:
yep a lot of absentees in deed.
Here's the composition for Toulouse. Damn, I didn't realize ST was THAT deep until the 6N occurred and I had a look at the squad on paper without all the int'ls. Check it out:
Untitled.png

I mean especially the backline. The forwards do suffer quite a bit for the absentees.
11. Gear 12. Poitrenaud 13. Yann David 14.Clerc 15.Médard.

Hope to see a Vincent Clerc on great form, would mean a lot if he could regain some of his momentum and confidence since the injury...he's looked alright, but not legendary, which he is.

Hang about nothing to do with me this time!!!!!!!!! By the way have you lost uk tv, we have something to do with a new satelite they put into orbit last year.

Hope not but in 'Stralia etc and not back until the end of the season as pain going to watch BO lose became too great!!!!!

hey gaston you crazy intense person you, you watching this ?

omg, what have I done provoking you like that...I'm gonna get it now. Awww please God noooooo......

Who were Clermont hosting?

We have standards, Ewis. I'll send Tony on you if you do it again.

Montpellier's first ever victory at Toulouse, and Gaston again, yes again, predicts 100% correct who saw Montpellier winning away at Toulouse Gaston did follow!!!! Gaston Predicts every week on the Rugby Forum
Absolulely great just poured myself another large tumbler of MALT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who were Clermont hosting?

We have standards, Ewis. I'll send Tony on you if you do it again.

look, I already apologized for that, ok !! It's those damn sleeping pills, I'm in another world when I post during those hours. Clearly I must've been drugged, you can only believe me.

Montpellier's first ever victory at Toulouse, and Gaston again, yes again, predicts 100% correct who saw Montpellier winning away at Toulouse Gaston did follow!!!! Gaston Predicts every week on the Rugby Forum
Absolulely great just poured myself another large tumbler of MALT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you...dirty........

Latest posts