• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Toughest Players

Yep can't deny Buck was hard as F*** too bad about his condition no doubt he'll pull through being the hardnut that he is. Can't nothing put this man down he's simply as hard as it gets I wonder if there's any player these days that would continue playing with a ripd nut. Just thinking about it gives me the S**** damn hearty alright bring back buck!!!!!!!!

of current players you cant go past Jerry "the hit-man" Collins and Sebastian "Cave Man" Chabal, their clash in new zealand earlier this year was well worth watching

Not knowing much about this buck guy I would have to say he's a bad dude for sho!
Now I'm not sure of this guys name, but how bout the guy who plays #7 for Chiefs in the super 14? One of them tongans Luaki? I think.
BTW getting a nut busted is not all that uncommon in Rodeo! Rugby is definantly the baddest game on 2 legs, but on 4!

How about some props for Victor Matfield?? Hasn't busted a nut yet but tuff as nails none the less :)

How about some props for Victor Matfield?? Hasn't busted a nut yet but tuff as nails none the less :) [/b]

Held together by strappings though.

Ankles, knees, shoulder, arm (yes that famous arm, turns out it is an injury).

I'll throw in a back...Stephen Larkham... I say this because he is literally held together by strapping tape! Akles, knees, shoulders, elbows, wrists!

The Portugese front row. For turning up and having the balls to scrum against NZ. Especially given what happend to the Ivory Coast prop last time round.

dont know who's the toughest, but i've heard Garruet once played against ireland; His coast was failed durint first half, but he still continued all the game without saying anything (anyway if you say you suffer you re dead), he was tough i think.

dont know who's the toughest, but i've heard Garruet once played against ireland; His coast was failed durint first half, but he still continued all the game without saying anything (anyway if you say you suffer you re dead), he was tough i think. [/b]
Ummm pardon my ignorance, but what are you talking about?

<div class='quotemain'> dont know who's the toughest, but i've heard Garruet once played against ireland; His coast was failed durint first half, but he still continued all the game without saying anything (anyway if you say you suffer you re dead), he was tough i think. [/b]
Ummm pardon my ignorance, but what are you talking about?
[/b][/quote]

^^I'd also like to know^^

Jerry Collins has to at present the toughest player around. Most players these days regard him as the hardest hitter in the game and generates the most fear. He also plays through pain with seemingly no trouble at all.

Of the past definitely Buck.

I agree with most of the players mentioned, but I agree mostly with Caledfwlch...Brian Lima, has to be up there, been there for 5 RWC!! I would say he's looked after himself, but on the field, he has no respect for his own body, always gives 110%.

Current player...Chabel...haven't watched much rugby this year.

Was watching a UTV World cup jobby last night....All the previous winners were there and all that. they were chatting to Shelford....Does he have cancer? They were wishing him a speedy recovery etc..

He may be **** in terms of his general play, but Lewis Moody is regarded as one tough *******. Seems to throw his body around with utterly no fear of pain.

Probably why the cock gives away so many penalties...

Jason White has to be up there.

Alan Jacobson is always looking for a rumble too it seems.

I heard a lot about Buck, but I've never seen him play. I'm from Italy and, unfortunately, not many video come this way.
Anyway, what do you say about Richie McCaw? Last year, in one the Bledisloe clashes in New Zealand, he was taken by Tuqiri, lift up, and landed down badly. All his 106 kg body and Tuqiri's one was over his head. Left down in pain for a minute, and straight back to fight. Gee, he's a great player! Never tired, never far from the action, never misses a tackle. Incredible.
Tuqiri, then, was banned for a couple of months, if don't get it wrong, while Richie kept playing (and winning).

Latest posts