• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Toulouse v Llanelli - Pool 5

A

An Tarbh

The Scarlets will travel to Toulouse without injured skipper Simon Easterby in what is a big blow to the Scarlets hopes of picking up a vital away win in France.

Toulouse like Ulster will be looking for maximum points to keep their campaign on track and reach that much needed figure of 21 points to get qualification with a few favours elsewhere.

I still think the Scarlets are capable of getting the win but at the very least they'll be wanting to come away with at least a losing bp and deny Toulouse the full 5.

2 points would be a massive bonus as it would put them back in a strong position to top the group or at the very least get a best runner up spot which might be easier still given the result in Perpignan tonight.

34-34 with 10 mins left BPs each, a rugby fan could **** over this game! ;)

Another Scarlets try 34 - 41 these teams always give the best game in th Cup you can't disagree!

great stuff and Llanelli looking well set for the quarters now even if Toulouse get the draw it'll still be 3 points

Toulouse 34-41 Scarlets FT 4 try BP away from home and surely through to the QFs!

only need the win at home to Irish which should be a given and get something in Ulster and you'll be looking at a home quarter final, which no team will fancy.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

WOOOOOOOO

WOOOOOOOO

f***ING LUSH

THTS HOW YOU DO IT

A WELSH REGION IN THE QFS, AND SHOULD GET A GOOD HOME DRAW JUDGING BY THE POINT TOTAL SO FAR, ID BACK THEM TO FINNISH WITH AT LEAST 22 PTS!!

Toulouse - you losers! It was like Wales v France in 2005: the French think the game's in the bag, couldn't be bothered tackling, and the Welsh tap dance in for five tries. Even Nyanga missed his man for the last one. What a waste of talent.

The Scarlet's fourth try was a clear tackle off the ball.

Stephen Jones was great - desire to win, no messing, kick arse.

Anyway, Llanelli are through and will be a soft touch in the quarters. Just make sure of your first up tackling, and there's not much else in their armoury.

No its even better than that lora, they're on 18 points and have got London irish at home, a team that are already out of the cup and they already beat them with a BP away! At least 23 points methinks! 3 bp wins out of 3 for the Welsh regions so far!

The Scarlet's fourth try was a clear tackle off the ball.[/b]

Toulouse weren't complaing and it's lucky they scored 5 tries then isnt it?

i think the scarlets are more than capable of topping the seedings, and if they get exscuse me, a leeser side at home then you would fancy them to make the qf, then after tht who knows??

being top seeds doesn't guarantee you an easy draw, look at Leinster getting Leicester 2 years ago.

Anyway Llanelli will probably be 3rd seeds at most as I can't see Munster or Biarritz losing any games and Paris are more than capable of going through unbeaten as well.

Looks like the Scarlets will hope for their old rivals the Ospreys to beat Stade Francais at home then, I think it's quite possible, after all they did it last year!

A wonderful performance I was supporing the Sacrlets they were immense and did Welsh Rugby and the Celtic League Proud today.

Latest posts