• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Tournaments

C

C A Iversen

As far as I knew (up until last week), we could customise our own tournaments and play whatever style of comp we wanted.
Now it seems that we cannot do this promoted feature, and it has left me wondering, what exactly can we do with these tournaments?

Specifically, these questions below:

1. Can we have multi-player tournaments, including the World League?

2. Will our created players be usable in the World League, and other comps, or just friendlies?

3. Is it possible that user-customisable tournaments will be part of the unlockables?

4. Is there a player transfer market available, and if so, what tournaments are these available in?

5. Is there a user-profile selection feature?

6. Are there records or stats in the game somewhere?

7. A bit off-topic - but do injuries come into play during the competitions forcing line-up changes?

I think I've got almost as good an idea as I can about gameplay without actually playing the game, so now I'm really keen to find out about the options system in the game, whats available, what's not, what's likely to be unlockable. What multi-player and 2-player options are available. These sorts of things.

If anyone out there has any idea what these sorts of features are set up like, then I guess here would be a good place to post them.
If you do, thanks in advance!

Originally posted by C A Iversen@Feb 21 2005, 06:32 PM
As far as I knew (up until last week), we could customise our own tournaments and play whatever style of comp we wanted.
Now it seems that we cannot do this promoted feature, and it has left me wondering, what exactly can we do with these tournaments?

2. Will our created players be usable in the World League, and other comps, or just friendlies?

3. Is it possible that user-customisable tournaments will be part of the unlockables?

4. Is there a player transfer market available, and if so, what tournaments are these available in?

7. A bit off-topic - but do injuries come into play during the competitions forcing line-up changes?

I think I've got almost as good an idea as I can about gameplay without actually playing the game, so now I'm really keen to find out about the options system in the game, whats available, what's not, what's likely to be unlockable. What multi-player and 2-player options are available. These sorts of things.

If anyone out there has any idea what these sorts of features are set up like, then I guess here would be a good place to post them.
If you do, thanks in advance!

Yes, every tournament can be played with multiple human players APART from World League

Your created players can be used in tournaments,and can probably be bought in world league too!

I doubt it! There is no customisable tournaments in Rugby 2005! You have to stick with what you've got!

Yes, World League

Yes

Yes

Yes

Well, lets just say that could not be more what I wanted to hear!
(Obvious exception of user-created tournaments).
Thanks,
Locksley!
<

Surely you can import/use created players in the World League -- otherwise, what's the point? It's your club, you pick and choose who you want on it.

Just to get more specific on the stats part, are they like the stats in SJRL, really in depth like tries scored tackles made etc. etc. or are more like Rugby 2004 and ****.

Latest posts