• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Transfers 2015/16

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I've edited my post just to avoid more immature comments like your Olyy. I trusted you.

- - - Updated - - -

From what I have seen it is solid enough to get the job done, rarely goes floppy when the pressure is on and everyone is watching.
I have such limited time that typing out efence is a huge inconvenience for me!

Your double entendre won't best me! My best subject was English in school. It's why I'm so arrogant.

Makes sense now.

In all honestly what I said is pretty much true.

He is solid enough in defence nothing special but not a weak link.

From what I have seen when he is on the front foot with quick ball IMO he is one of the best 12's in club rugby.

I was really hoping he might have come Leicester if we were going for him (which we might have not been).

Makes sense now.

In all honestly what I said is pretty much true.

He is solid enough in defence nothing special but not a weak link.

From what I have seen when he is on the front foot with quick ball IMO he is one of the best 12's in club rugby.

I was really hoping he might have come Leicester if we were going for him (which we might have not been).
We have a history of using very defensively minded 12's. With the signing of Bleyndaal and this fella I hope we get toward playing some nice rugby. Without injury our backline should look very nice next year.

We have a history of using very defensively minded 12's. With the signing of Bleyndaal and this fella I hope we get toward playing some nice rugby. Without injury our backline should look very nice next year.

Are Bleyndaal and Saili not both 12s? Well actually Bleyndaal is more of a 10 than a 12 in NZ. If only JJ was staying in Munster.

10. Bleyendaal
11. Zebo
12. Saili
13. Earls
14. That half daycent young buck
15. Jones

Probably the best potential for Munster, they really need a 10, won't ever win anything with Keatley and Bleyendaal could be a winning 10 but not before Saili leaves.

Tyler still has to pass a further medical but things looking positive. He's flying in training

Agustín Creevy change Europe by Pumas: signed contract with the UAR until 2018.
The captain of the Argentine sealed the agreement with the union and will leave Worcester Warriors in December. He is the first player who plays in Europe to commit with the new project.

Agustín Creevy change Europe by Pumas: signed contract with the UAR until 2018.
The captain of the Argentine sealed the agreement with the union and will leave Worcester Warriors in December. He is the first player who plays in Europe to commit with the new project.

Link ...

http://www.worcesternews.co.uk/spor...n_new_Argentine_province_for_Super_Rugby_bow/

http://canchallena.lanacion.com.ar/1782144-creevy-pumas-uar

http://mundod.lavoz.com.ar/rugby/historico-la-uar-logro-repatriar-agustin-creevy

Bryce heem chiefs---> Worcester looks like a decent signing :)

Bryce heem chiefs---> Worcester looks like a decent signing :)

Bugger, he was starting to look good for the Chiefs.

He also was probably a good shout to make the 7s Olympics team...

Still probably won't make it easy for Gear to get more game time at the Chiefs either :(.

Quins just put out a press release, Tim Sweil is returning next season and has signed a 'full-time contract'.

Very happy.

Latest posts