Trev, what do you make of the feedback?

Discussion in 'Rugby Video Games & Apps' started by sean43, Feb 3, 2006.

1. sean43

sean43 Guest

Just wondering, what do you personally made of the feedback given on the forum?

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Quite surprised the obligatory poll hasnt started early [​IMG]

4. It's a little early to tell as not too many people have played the game yet.

I'm not sure anyone has been blown away by it, which is a shame - but a few people are obviously starting to enjoy it, which makes it worthwhile.

Sometimes the more interesting opinions are from people who do not like it. I noticed Ceejay is struggling to enjoy it, so I look at his posts carefully. We learn a lot from his posts as he has articulated very clearly what he does not like about the gameplay.

And the only opinions that count are from people who have actually played the game!

I hope more people enjoy it than not, bit we sometimes get stuff wrong and we try to spot trends.

I will post more after a few days.

5. lazy_chesnut

lazy_chesnut Guest

Like the spelling of the word "but".

I like it, Trev, even though before I played it I called it "shallow rubbish" or something similar.

6. sean43

sean43 Guest

Thanks for the reply Trev. I personally find it ok, dissappointing in general but there are probably a few more people on here enjoying it than not.

7. esoj

esoj Guest

I will just say that knowsleyroader has a nice post in the intentsive care thread about me.

8. [​IMG]

M8 its nothing personal you know, I have just picked up on the fact you are criticising a game you havent played. I would have done the same regardless of username.

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!