• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF 6 Nations Prediction Competition Sign up and Discussion

Are the people who think Italy will win this weekend trolling or hopeful?

Bit of both possibly?
Personally I was impressed with how structured Italy were against France, you could see they had a game plan and were there to play a bit of Rugby. It was worrying however how they couldn't break down the French defense at all, but England's defensive line did employ a saloon door tactic from the amouint of line breaks Scitland made, so I reckon they'll have a bit more success. It'll be an interesting game, England will definitely be favorites, but I reckon it'll be tight.

Only a day left for your predictions guys, let's get them in!

Right, as you all know the game this evening has been called off. Consider it wiped from this weeks set of predictions. Whenever they decide to rearrange it for you can make new predictions.

scaled.php
scaled.php

Congratulations to Snb64 for winning the round and predicting a perfect score in the Wales vs Scotland match.

Ooops, I would have put little position markers on the left hand side but I completely forgot, not really arsed now. I'll have it done for the next round.

What's going to happen with the France Ireland Game?

At least I moved up the table...

My plan is to disregard all predictions made towards it and let everyone have another go in the week building up to the game. It seems unfair to make people use their predictions from this week as the relative strengths of the teams may well have changed between now and then.

All good so far. Though it is looking like I will have to go with my better judgement and start predicting England to lose from now on if I want to stay top. :(

Sorry about the delay in getting these up this week guys, I've been incredibly under the weather for the past few days. But I'll see if I can't get them done tonight.

scaled.php
scaled.php

Congrats to Ewan25 on his round win and perfect score in the England vs. Wales match. Smb64 keeps his commanding lead with 7 games left.

No discussion? And there was me slaving over a hot spreadsheet for hours. Surely there are plenty of talking points - Olyy's dismal performance, lynam's continued no show, this Ewan guy making one post and winning the bloody round.

scaled.php
scaled.php

Congratulations to Cmac95 & Darwin on their round win. Shame on all of you who didn't enter :p

Latest posts