• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF 7's

If enough people are interested but still short by a little bit maybe see if anyone has some friends that might want to fill up the numbers.

i played sevens today... i forgot how tiring tackling is, gonna go back to reffing

I say build this team around me, 5 guys who excel off a wide, flat pass, groundhog to do the **** work, the aforementioned wide flat pass from yours truly!

I'm a flash player now @The Alpha Bro. Haven't hit a ruck since school.... That's not true I only tackle and ruck.
Canwe perform a hakas pre game too? I have a pretty sexy little number worked out in my head

Overheard two middle aged women talking about my arse at the bar last night and I got no tip of any kind. Some people are so rude.

If you want tips for shaking your arse you really need to be aiming for the male market.

I can be your manager if you like.

Just call me Magic Tigs

If you want tips for shaking your arse you really need to be aiming for the male market.

I can be your manager if you like.

Just call me Magic Tigs
I'm currently excelling in the "smiling at grannies" market but I'm out after today, it's a hard life to live that one is!

Latest posts