• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF 7's

lucky number 7

International
Country Flag
Christmas Island
Club or Nation
Leinster
Rightio gentlemen. I'm going to propose a motion to the masses now.

A TRF sevens team.

Entering a weekend tournament in Ireland at some stage over the course of the summer ,( at the moment looking at athlone 7's or another such event)

I feel we'd need to get organising pretty soon in order for things to run smoothly so this thread is open for discussion.

Members who wish to play must be over 18 years of age and be capable of answering the following question.

"how many players per team are allowed on the field in rugby sevens?"

So far the Members that have shown an interest in playing are

Myself
Feicarsinn
Olyy
Cyril
Munstermuffin
Teh Mite.
TRF Getoffmyland
Thinguimobob
King Darcy - provisionally.

And we are to be Coached by Cymro

Here's a pic of a sexy ass jersey Olyy designed.
attachment.php

I will also say that there should not be a need for people to pay for accomodation as provided I don't sublet over the summer we can stay in my house I Dublin.

3 double beds a couch and a few matresses. So we'd be grand.

Last edited:
Ok that would be awesome, but i couldn'y play and i'm shite a 7's anyway. Best of luck at it anyway

I should have added that Ideally we would be looking for a panel of 12 players I think.

So either post here or Pm me any queries if you want to play

Sneak peak

[video]http://www.google.com/imgres?q=man+boobs&um=1&hl=en&client=safari&sa=N&rls=en&authuser=0&biw=1280&bih=596&tbm=isch&tbnid=ILfLCiwHmixclM:&imgrefurl=http://www.marvelousmanboobs.com/&docid=PuVjSIfc9HYvBM&imgurl=http://www.marvelousmanboobs.com/img/mmb/boobs/d_cup.jpg&w=400&h=675&ei=2rqST9GrA8jlrAfX2rjoBA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=171&vpy=94&dur=393&hovh=292&hovw=173&tx=76&ty=123&sig=108887677219087530862&page=1&tbnh=122&tbnw=75&start=0&ndsp=22&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0,i:69[/video]

If I could make it, I'll play. Barnstorming former winger come unfit and fat sevens hooker.

That kit is ****ing ugly btw.

Why the paw-prints?
They add charachter. Show what wild unkempt animals we really are.....

But more seriously I just got bored and didn't wan't to present a blue jersey ..

Can someone else do one to a higher quality please :p

TRF Barbarians

Untitled.png

Ignore how crappy the "The Rugby Forum" on it looks on it, I just slapped it on without really looking at it and it looks dodgy

congrats Olyy you gave me my first boner of the day.

Can you get us a quote on how much they would cost?

I would attempt to Play... Just make sure its not Touch Rugby, as thats for Girls and little Kids... And That there is Cider there to make me angry...

So if you want a 6ft 6", 16 Stone, Once out-sidestepped a welsh winger/fly half with Dodgy Knees, then I am your man...

I would attempt to Play... Just make sure its not Touch Rugby, as thats for Girls and little Kids... And That there is Cider there to make me angry...

So if you want a 6ft 6", 16 Stone, Once out-sidestepped a welsh winger/fly half with Dodgy Knees, then I am your man...

You're in

Sweet...

BTW the Cider has to be Somerset Cider none of this Irish crap... do we have a deal?

I think Akuma are pretty pricey, around £55 for shirt/shorts/socks - I'm sure if we shopped around/found a smaller company we could get some cheaper.
A year or two ago "Fury" quoted me £32 for full kit (though that was 36 kits, so probably around £40 for a smaller number?)

Latest posts